1. Görkem Demir's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

2. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

I need to learn how not to cry during this kind of stuff.

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

4. Cherry's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

5. Isabella Heron's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

it wasn't good but i sobbed uncontrollably for hours so

6. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

7. In Space's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Romance drama, can't get enough of this!

8. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Another McAdams type light rom-com. I haven't read the novel unfortunately so I cannot vouch for its adaptation's fidelity. However, I don't believe I would be as sleepy reading it, would I?

9. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

The book is immense so this inevitably falls short. Bana makes a good Henry, though, and the core is there even if disguised sometimes as a really light rom com.

10. astri chairina's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

I havn't read the book yet,so i dont know when people come and told me that they liked the book more.Actually i also think that the story was kinda awkward with the Sci-Fi things that looks assure here.But overall i love the story and how it could breaking my heart to watch. I dont know if someday i'll get the chance to read the book.But i think you can never compare the feelings you get between reading and watching.

11. Aditya Saputra's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Uninteresting movie. Wasting time. Bad performance from both Bana and McAdams.

12. victoria konigsberg's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Not good at all wish i slept on my bed instead of buying a ticket for this movie

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

The concept's better than the movie

14. salemsharp's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

should have been called misogyny: the movie

15. Ziji's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Time Traveling Time Traveler Eric Bana falls in love with Non-Time Traveling Helpless Woman Rachel McAdams. Their relationship is strained because of beautifully written scenarios such as: time traveling miscarriages, secret vasectomies, and a cameo by Dick Cheny as McAdams' dad. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself not to watch this really bad movie.

16. spinninglovestory's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

It's not a perfect film and it's kind of confusing. Rachel McAdams performance is amazing as always though.

17. pivic's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Only a severely lobotomised rat can miss the bundle of holes-in-logic in this crapfest, where Eric Bana - an actor who cannot act - plays a time-traveller who cannot change "major events" but can change a lot of other things. He goes to say hi to himself a multitude of times. And somehow forgets major things. And does not go insane. There's so much that can have been done in this book-goes-film, and is wasted.

18. Kenny's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Sci-Fi and romance don't mix very well. At least in this one they don't. After the first 30 minutes I was tempted to stop watching... Confusing and kind of disturbing, in a bad way. It got better towards the end but but not that much. Will Rachel McAdams ever play a different role??

19. Janit's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Awfully translated. The books was so much better. Christian Bale would suit more than Eric Bana.

20. Annisa Ayuningtyas's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

Haven't read the book yet.. But I love this movie. I love the story. Breaking my heart

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

I like the time travel sci-fi theme. I really do. But this film is way too mainstream to be interesting. Already forgotten.

22. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

WHAT!? It just doesn't make any sense. If you like the theme go watch "Donnie Darko", or even "The Butterfly Effect", but not this superficial-non-sense.

23. goeienag's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

If a man came out of the bushes wearing nothing but a blanket, claiming to be from the future, I wouldn't, even as a little girl, accept the idea that he's not a psycho. This movie was stupid.

24. Sasha Zhilenko's rating of the film The Time Traveler's Wife

this was horrible. way worse than the book was.