1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The To Do List

In many ways, a movie ahead of its time, perfectly encapsulating today's more generalized feelings about sex and feminism. Plaza leads an incredibly diverse and talented ensemble that often shines through Carey's solid handling of her quirky premise. The To Do List doesn't always soar, but it's often entertaining and informative enough to leave a lingering impression.

2. Deiner's rating of the film The To Do List

I wasn't expecting anything great about this movie and to be honest, it's not even good. I think the main problem is the unbalanced writing. For example, compare the perfectly written scene at the movie theater with Brandy and Cameron with all the crappy scenes involving the dad. Nevertheless, for some reason I've always adored Aubrey Plaza and in my opinion she elevated the material and made it entertaining somehow.

3. alchimia's rating of the film The To Do List

(why there's a pic of the sister's main character?) I really enjoyed this movie. Probably 'cause I'm a teenager and it was just all so relatable, unfortunately. The thing that really pissed me off is the fact that Aubrey Plaza was 29 years old when she did this movie. HIRE TEENAGERS TO PLAY TEENAGERS!!!

4. Fabiha's rating of the film The To Do List

"Sex is a big deal, but it's also not a big deal. Don't get me wrong, it's a big deal. But it doesn't have to be such a big deal."

5. kopfkompass's rating of the film The To Do List

I quite enjoyed that one but have to subtract one star for the absence of gay sex and another one for the absence of lesbian sex.

6. carolinemenges's rating of the film The To Do List

90´Teenimovie, aber ganz gut in seinem kitschigen Style!!!

7. Elma's rating of the film The To Do List

Just because there are million references to Hillary, it doesn't make it a good film... fruchtbar!

8. DaisyJ's rating of the film The To Do List

I think this movie tries so hard to make it's mark...hoping...hoping it would be a classic but nope, there are already too many movie like this. Quite entertaining but the main character is just really annoying. I don't know about you guys. I like Daria and at times Janine Garofalo and the like but Aubrey Plaza...I just can't stand her! I only watched this for Bill Hader, even he turned out to be quite annoying.

9. truffraud's rating of the film The To Do List

aubrey, alia and co. were reaaallly good in this.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film The To Do List

Aubrey Plaza is a gift to all of humanity.

11. Joseph Garside's rating of the film The To Do List

I love Aubrey. A pretty solid teen comedy.

12. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The To Do List

I wish somebody give me Cameron

13. Gabriella F's rating of the film The To Do List

14. Akosua Adasi's rating of the film The To Do List

less funnier the second time

15. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The To Do List

what a disgrace!!! this girl sucks.

16. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The To Do List

cameron was spot on but the thin fringe so distracting eugg!!!!

17. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The To Do List

I honestly didn't think this movie would make me laugh as much as it did

18. mariween's rating of the film The To Do List

Passei um bom bocado a ver este filme. Fez-me rir em algumas partes, é um típico filme de rapariga.

19. vanessa quintero's rating of the film The To Do List

i like what it stands for, but i can't say i like it

20. claudia delfina's rating of the film The To Do List

i wanted to like this so badly

21. Palmat's rating of the film The To Do List

For a movie selling itself on the premise of a teen virgin engaging in various lewd sexual acts this is one tame kitten. If one considers the list she puts together the viewer is only served the most plain practices so the average Joe and Jill won't be offended. Had the director had some guts and backbone this movie could have been very raunchy and hilarious beast indeed.

22. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The To Do List

Had potential to be good as there were some hilarious bits but not quite sharp enough to get there. Just love connie britton though.

23. Amelia York's rating of the film The To Do List

24. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film The To Do List

How amazing is it to see people watching movies in VHS? How much I've I missed the hair of the 90's? All questions were answered with this movie.