1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

L'horrible surprise d'un notable anglais, Verden Fell, qui vient d'enterrer son épouse Ligeia et qui découvre que sa nouvelle femme ressemble étrangement à la défunte. Tout l'esprit d'Edgar Poe ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

I think Price's "helpless and loving victim" character has put a spell on me, because I kind of liked this film.

3. Ethan's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

This is one of Corman's better Poe films.

4. mjgildea's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

Not only a thoroughly impressive and satisfying Poe adaptation but a superb and well-done movie. Vincent Price and Roger Corman are at their respective heights here and its a total shame Tomb of Ligeia doesn't get more credit. Incidentally, this movie doesn't make the best case for being a cat person.

5. Tigrão's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

Coolest shades in movie history.

6. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

7. Scumbalina's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

"Not 10 minutes ago I tried to kill a stray cat with a cabbage"

8. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

This flick really worked for me, it's one of the best flicks Corman has made ever! It's true that Bava directed this genre better than Corman, but it's still pretty spooky :)

9. Spencer Draper's rating of the film The Tomb of Ligeia

The most intricate of the Corman Poe series. After the excess of Masque of the Red Death, everything was scaled down to this intimate tale of repression and madness. While the earlier films were Poe crossed with great entertainment, Masque showed a desire to be something more. Tomb of Ligeia is a further movement toward the delicacy of the silent version of House of Usher and the emotive quality of Poe's work.