1. edwardalves72's rating of the film The Touch

I lasted 20 minutes, whoever Mubi are hiring to pick these films and then write a load of flowery rubbish about them need a good kick up the backside.

2. travis's rating of the film The Touch

My First Bergman In Colour/English.Elliot Gould.Subtitles Which Didn't Invert My Eyeballs And A Cameo from The Old Woman In The Terrible I.T.V Sitcom. Oh And Max And Bibi . !!

3. Leigh Collins's rating of the film The Touch

I am a big Bergman fan, but there's a reason why this film became rarely seen. Wooden dialogue, wooden acting, an unconvincing central relationship, unpleasant characters and kind of boring throughout.

4. Lola Finch's rating of the film The Touch

5. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Touch

6. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Touch

7. FISCHER's rating of the film The Touch

L'éternel triangle amoureux, version Bergman. www.cinefiches.com

8. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Touch

This film is generally unlikeable. The tone shifts violently, like a child throwing a tantrum. It's angry. It's frustrating. It has no focus, no structure, and no ending. It's probably like a real adulterous affair. Thing is, the film monumentally fails at specific moments, undercutting any kind of legitimate intimacy - which a film with this subject needs to survive. The result leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

9. El Biffo's rating of the film The Touch

Elliot Gould in a Bergman film!

10. Ryan Browder's rating of the film The Touch

Not up to caliber with his masterpieces, but nonetheless a film that I had sought after for quite awhile. Sometimes putting an end to the search is more fulfilling than the film itself.

11. DK's rating of the film The Touch

Finally managed to track this down. A strange tonality throughout, but especially at the beginning. Perhaps a little stilted at times. That said, it was fascinating: the self-destructiveness of the Gould-Andersson relationship and von Sydow's extremely humane performance. I was won over. a 'PLAYFUL' Bergman film, if you can believe it--especially in the editing. I found it all the more interesting for its faults.

12. Peter Rinaldi's rating of the film The Touch