1. maurino's rating of the film The Tourist

is this a "scherzo", isn't it?

2. Palmat's rating of the film The Tourist

Terrible movie which has as much charm and wit as a corpse. Just about everything misfires here but the biggest fault must be laid at the casting director who thought that Depp and Jolie had chemistry. They do not... A boring and nearly painful movie with a final twist so obvious only a fool would be surprised.

3. rocs's rating of the film The Tourist

4. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Tourist

Quite unexpected end of his story. the twist plot is quite successful too

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Tourist

Angelina Jolie looks fantastic in this "who fools who" romantic spy movie with a few comedic moments and is the real reason to watch the film as Johnny Depp do his usual "fish out of water" routine for most of the film. Anyhow, this is not a bad time waster for a romantic couple as there is some fun flirting during the chase, hunt and romantic sequences even though it all end with the obvious twist ending.

6. lou.'s rating of the film The Tourist

#machedavéro? yes, Venice is stunning.

7. Lelly's rating of the film The Tourist

This is a comedy and not meant to be taken seriously, I laughed out loud many times. I thought there was definitely comedic chemistry between the two leads, the eyes say it all. Angelina Jolie's English accent is very good, she appeared to relish playing her part, which for me just added to the enjoyment and Depp's well timed facial expressions are an added bonus. A fun film I'd watch again!

8. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Tourist

At least her fashion was on point

9. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Tourist

The reason why I don't believe in the concept of a guilty pleasure. Watching this was more about that cold day watching easy watching movies in between blankets and just relaxing. The mood you see a film in can really influence what you feel about it and I dont' feel guilty at all.

10. Maria Helena's rating of the film The Tourist

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Tourist

How did the director for the brilliant Lives of Others end up making this turgid nonsense? How did it attract a-list talent? Why does this film exist?

12. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film The Tourist

Ughh this movie was just annoying

13. EL0NA's rating of the film The Tourist

un film con nino frassica, angelina jolie, johnny depp e christian de sica era il cast perfetto per un capolavoro, invece no niente è una merda

14. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Tourist

15. André Pereira's rating of the film The Tourist

16. ruzica's rating of the film The Tourist

I'm embarrassed to admit I've seen this film.

17. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film The Tourist

why'd you do this Ang? the sights are really nice but that's it really

18. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Tourist

19. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The Tourist

this is worse than salt and I fell asleep watching salt.

20. elMar81's rating of the film The Tourist

Funny movie! It offers a nice and atipich view of Venice.

21. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Tourist

22. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Tourist

Classy, in vogue and good manners!

23. Ari's rating of the film The Tourist

Stunningly awful and misguided messes like these do not come around so often so they can almost sustain a bizarre fascination (why are the performances so mannered and stilted? is it possible for a couple to have less chemistry on screen? how is it possible for a director to go from The Lives of Others to this?).

24. Inês Lopes's rating of the film The Tourist