1. melis.'s rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

2. xevli's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

une tuerie les gars ! je dis rien sur le film ça va tout spoiler sinon - si j'étais réal j'aurais fait (humilité absolue) ce film oui oui

3. Catarina Silva's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

4. Flora M's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Lacking in most aspects, the film explores the delusion of the main character

5. correy baldwin's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Worth watching for the split-screen work, which is technically excellent. The rest of the film is probably only of interest to Bruce McDonald fans.

6. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Riveting cinematic style and a powerful Ellen Page.

7. slackavetes's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

he merged perfectly with the hallway

8. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

An interesting editing exercise that made everything seem more captivating than it really was. Take the style away and there wasn't really too much to it. However I liked the multiple screens representing her fractured mind, and Ms Page acted really well.

9. Giulio Riccardi's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Interesting and deeply moving motion picture that will blow your mind up through a collage of shots and pictures.

10. dialupmodem's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

really insightful stuff the horse glue part and dead girl honey bit especially but i'd be lying if i said the editing didn't piss me off at least a bit

11. Samuel Ellett's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Such a strikingly powerful film, told in a way like nothing else i've seen. Something about it called out hints of Harmony Korine or Larry Clark, very raw, real, jolting imagery and a wonderfully bleak performance from Ellen Page. I would recommend to anyone who likes things a little off kilter and angry.

12. Michael's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

The visual styling is a bit dated – looks like a CD-ROM artwork from the late 90s – but at times, it chimes well with the action. Good lead performance, but a bit too angsty for my taste.

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

The filmic device was effective, it lent the story some of its value. What it didn't do was mask a thin storyline

14. Another Take's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Like jigsaw pieces thrown on the floor. The editing style is far from gimmicky, and the whole story is impressionistically and intriguingly told. Not a five star film, but was it made to be? It's a wacky experiment that'll leave you wondering.

15. Ish Sahotay's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Although the story is basic, the intentionally degraded cinematic style kept me entertained for most of it and so did the "arty" sound mix. The multiple screens at once thing is very brave, and while it looks cool and sounds great with the various aspects from each shot being heard in the one audio mix, it made my head feel pressure, like having my eyes spread across my face as if in a Dali painting.

16. jl jsprs's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Stylistically this was amazing, and pretty awesome, but the story was interesting in itself, it didn't even need the choppy-chop angles and such.

17. May Koot's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Found this movie after getting nostalgic about Bruce McDonald, while listening to the music from his 90s movie, Highway 61. Tracey is a hermaphrodite..in love with a boy....X

18. Rebecca's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

hated the film the first time i watched it. the mondrian frames were just too confusing and overwhelming. watched it a second time around and really enjoyed it for some odd reason, especially the final shot where tracey walks away from billy and into the snowstorm.

19. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

It's hard not to fall into cliche when representing teen angst subjectively. This doesn't exactly succeed (it could do with a rewrite, and one less subplot), but at least it proposes a workable new model of representation.

20. Narrante's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Ellen Page Descending a Staircase.

21. meancreek's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

Yes it can be hard to concentrate at times, but I think there's a lot of power in the stylistic choices that the film makes and Ellen Page is terrific. Interesting feat.

22. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

"Run Lola Run" is the firt movie that came to my mind. "Paranoid Park" somehow too. The movie runs exactly as our mind: a constant in and out of thoughts, fellings, memories and made up facts. Fragments that are part of many stories and end up in a single one. Messy. If there is a truth, it´s hidden somewhere.

23. Tigrão's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

What a haunting, fascinating film. Its obvious experimental tone can make it really hard to watch for some people, but in the end, it was so incredibly executed that we really dive into that psychedelic maelstrom. Ellen Page is amazing here.

24. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film The Tracey Fragments

The split screen editing makes it a rewatchable film.