1. pomegranate's rating of the film The Train Stop

brilliant work with sound..film make me feel so nostalgic

2. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Train Stop

I would say that this is an observation rather than a story, moody and dreamy. Beautiful, black&white cinematography, interesting angles and quite personal. This is definitely a unique experience, the only minor complain is the running time; there's not enough material, and it becomes repetitive; perhaps a 10-15 minute format would have been more effective.

3. RockFuzzEleven's rating of the film The Train Stop

So immersive that I actually fell asleep too

4. GuilhermeSteinhaus's rating of the film The Train Stop

Honestly, what a small piece of s....

5. msmichel's rating of the film The Train Stop

6. Omnibus1's rating of the film The Train Stop

Evokes a horrible stationary sense of oppression. You want someone to walk in and shout "wake up, it's time to go". I'm sure that's the whole point of course but I like my analogies served up a little fresher than this. Mercifully short, like an abandoned migraine.

7. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film The Train Stop

3.5/5. The scenes are like the shots of pinhole photography; blurry, dreamy. Everyone was sleeping except for the old woman who woke up for a few seconds. Later she continued sleeping. It is like there is nothing left to be done other than sleeping.

8. Katherine Lo's rating of the film The Train Stop

Dreamy, and very much sleepy.

9. Jeremy's rating of the film The Train Stop

I tried. The cinematography is excellent and dreamy as befits the subject matter but sadly there's not enough here to sustain 25 minutes of viewing. I really get the intent but this would have been far more effective as a 5 or 10 minute piece.

10. Mark Roberts's rating of the film The Train Stop

child breaths a mother moves a symmetry of sleep old men snoring eyes open as if in death old woman thin grey hair hands move head back laboured breath teeth and nostrils head cradled in a hand sound of rain a creaking as if on a ship a blur of hats and perspective moving in and out of focus with each breath an old woman wakes rubs her face settles back into sleep 1 door 2 lit windows train whistle a cry

11. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film The Train Stop

Quand documentaire, surréalisme, peinture et photographie dépeignent l'attente endormie... Ce noir et blanc, velouteux comme une fourrure de panda, est, simplement, la stricte retranscription sensorielle de cet état.

12. José Marín's rating of the film The Train Stop

Great photography. But even though I can stand a slow film, a movie almost a half hour long just consisting of snores and watching people sleep is reeeeally boring.

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Train Stop

Against all judgement I kind of really liked this. I don't know how but it managed to create a rythm that made me follow along. I still fell away from it a few times, but I always came back. It was like a concentration test in a way. But I found the shots interesting and the faces interesting. So it did have something to keep me going.

14. zoerose's rating of the film The Train Stop

There's something unusual about this train station; people don't come and go, and we don't see trains neither arrive nor depart. No change, no movement only stιllness, immobility. The only indication of movement does not come from the image, rather from the sound; a fly flies, rain falls. Lumieres' train signaled the dawn of the motion picture,Loznitsa's vision of trains celebrates the motionless picture. Intriguing!

15. captainfez's rating of the film The Train Stop

Existential Holidays: the documentary.

16. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film The Train Stop

A delicate harrowing portrait of Ukraine.

17. Waadee Krax Seagull's rating of the film The Train Stop

18. Mehdi Smairy's rating of the film The Train Stop

This documentary is a real reflection about cinema, about the cinematic language.

19. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Train Stop

For me, I get only sadness of jealousy. I was born with sleep difficulties.

20. Chearth's rating of the film The Train Stop

21. Levi Miah's rating of the film The Train Stop

Loznitsa's unwavering gaze might suit the Ukrainian revolution masterfully but I can't take a whole film of snoring and sleeping. Dreamy black and white are the only redeeming qualities. It might've been more enjoyable at 5 minutes long.

22. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film The Train Stop

Each individual shot is quite pretty from a film perspective. Apart from that there is nothing interesting or remarkable about this film, I am sorry to say, because I really wanted to enjoy it.

23. Andreas Antonopoulos's rating of the film The Train Stop

24. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film The Train Stop

Perhaps a movie Warhol would have made, were he a Russian humanist and not an alien. As a South African, seeing daily a world defined by homelessness, this registers as a carefully staged document of human suffering rendered in all its interminable banality. A cinematic purgatory for spectator and subject, seated and immobile in front of one another.