1. film_lies101's rating of the film The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom

Chillingly predicts the rise of Trumpism here in America and other extreme right factions around the world circa 2017

2. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom

One of his most essential. Its a must see

3. ebabehh's rating of the film The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom

4. Liviu Cozma's rating of the film The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom

Every negative aspect of Curtis' way of filmmaking is multiplied in such a manner that it makes this just unbearable, annoying and infuriating. Ironically he talks about oversimplification of humans with such oversimplification of the way too many themes it brings forward. He uses his style (that I actually like but don't think it's suited at all for docs) as arguments way too many times. He again...

5. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom

Has its problems, like every Curtis series, but my favorite so far, in that the argument mostly holds together despite the vast amount of territory it covers.

6. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom

Fuzzy penetration of the concept of freedom. Never less than captivating. Freedom through targets!!