1. José Neves's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

2. pluviosity's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

not as funny as their spontaneous selves, but still pleasant to watch somehow, like listening to cringeworthy jokes of some lovely weird uncles.

3. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film The Trip to Italy

If you don't like this film, you just don't get it.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

The impressions are definitely worse this time around, but that's most of the fun. I also like that Rob Brydon is the one who suffers now.

5. Landen Celano's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

The Alanis Morissette bit really got me good. I would watch an infinite number of Trip movies.

6. lndah's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

Almost like a bastardization of My Dinner with Andre and Rohmer's summer vibe in a way. I'm too bored to care. I haven't watch The Trip, I don't know maybe that's the reason why I could not sync with this film.

7. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

first film tolerable. this one near utter bullshit

8. Jason's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

A little more knowingly pathetic, a little more elegant, and thankfully moves along at a sprightly clip.

9. GIYGAS's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

10. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

11. R. Prancāne's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

Three stars for the impressions, scenery and few good jokes.

12. Eloi MV's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

13. film_lies101's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

Even though the constant impressions do grate at points, the lovely scenery and banter are a great time waster.

14. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

I felt the first one was about struggling to try to connect and this was about struggling to try to keep some things private. Friendship is a difficult balance that way and it's only with time and patience that it works. Something something poignant. Something something grandiloquent. Italy is gorgeous, which makes sense since it gave us Claudia Cardinale. My point is Claudia Cardinale is gorgeous. Thank you. *bows*

15. Luís S. Tavares's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

This is probably the most boring and annoying movie of 2014.

16. thomasjeff16's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Ld

18. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

I really didn’t find many motives to follow these two fellows in their talkative little adventure. (2.5 stars)

19. fleur de chair's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

At this point, I really should be sick of watching Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon try to one-up each other at impressions, but I'm just not.

20. Scott Lucas's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

I will never tire of watching Brydon and Coogan eat and trade Michael Caine impersonations.

21. selenartan's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

The witty duo returns to discover Italy. Get ready for long conversations loaded with impersonations and sarcasm, and Italian food sautéed with beautiful scenery.

22. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

Damp squib. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2014/11/the-trip-to-italy.html

23. robin's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

Overwhelmingly beautiful, funny and sad, but above all truthful portrait of triviality of life confronted with pieces of eternity. A masterpiece.

24. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Trip to Italy

Crosses over to the wrong side of the divide separating the entertainingly almost-insufferable from the excruciating, all-too-actually-insufferable. Terminally exhausted, tediously smug. A few (all too few) funny lines, so: two stars.