1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Trip

Curieuse expérience que cette mise en image d'un voyage psychédélique au LSD, certes lourdement datée, mais originale et fascinante... www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film The Trip

I could watch Peter Fonda trip balls all day long.

3. Log Lady's rating of the film The Trip

You'd think someone having a personality crisis had a more interesting trip? Oh well, what do I know. I've never tried LSD. Hopper's scenes were fun, but overall I was disappointed. Being such a short film, this felt like a slog. I think a lot had to with pacing and the doctor's ramblings, but also the content of the hallucinations wasn't that interesting. There were some great colorful scenes, but that's about it.

4. Matt Rolls's rating of the film The Trip

The early days of Hollywood counter-culture. Important.

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Trip

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwuTEV2G1HU

6. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Trip

A campy time capsule that's intermittently fun (laundromat, BAY OF PIGS!), but hobbled by the fact that the Fonda character's mind is such a bland, generic place to spend this much time in.

7. novanindro's rating of the film The Trip

8. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Trip

Well if you don't like psych what's the point of watching 60's picture about LSD trip directed by Corman? Soundtrack for "The Trip" by The Elctric Flag is by the way one of the best 60's albums.

9. Alisa Rodriguez's rating of the film The Trip

it was pretty laughable. THATS THE SUN IN MY HANDS, MAN

10. (arc)'s rating of the film The Trip

oh shut up twat. i disagree.it wasn't groundbreaking, but it wasn't that bad.

11. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Trip

Incomprehensible drug film from director Roger Corman is not particularly entertaining on any level. The dated style and bargain-basement surrealism could have been fun, but none of it is all that creative. The loose story (written by Jack Nicholson) is basically an excuse to set-up seemingly endless montages set to droning psychedelic rock music that's just annoying more than anything.