1. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

So cute and fun. Admittedly, the beginning is a bit slow, but it really helps you breathe in this unique world. Bruno is one of the best cartoon dogs ever. I love his dream sequences. My friend described the movie as being all about old ladies being badasses, and I would agree. The emotional detachment of the young man leaves a lot of questions, but some of the unexplained elements make this worth returning to.

2. Cat Mai's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

A beautiful, lively, (darkly) hilarious execution of an otherwise mediocre at best plot. The ending was warranted but still left me feeling "Fuck it's sad."

3. marcabranca's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

scared the shit out of me when i was six

4. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

5. bartkl's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

Somehow I didn't expect this film to be so absurd, which turned out to be a pleasant surprise! The animation is very funny, the musical scenes are very nice, the style feels delightfully French and the story on a whole is silly, but works well for the film. I liked it.

6. nicolecahali's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

coisa mais linda! desenho foda, trilha incrível, roteiro...tudo nota 10! muito feliz de ter visto <3

7. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

3.5 stars. The opening sequence that takes place in the past is sublime. The rest is very, very clever and sometimes more than that.

8. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

I'd heard so much and expected so much and I'd seen The Illusionist before, which I loved. It is gorgeous but I never felt it.

9. vordven's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

10. anacecil's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

Bella !!! Maravillosa !!!!

11. Kreg's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

The caricature in this film is amazing, only serving to help the familiar minimal dialogue approach of French animation. An endearing story with tons of humour and moments of sadness.

12. ceciliasobral's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

13. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

i used to watch it all the time when i was a kid and this is still the saddest movie i've ever seen

14. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

Tries to be creative, but it appears like he tries too hard and the creativity only detracts from what could otherwise be nice and genuine ingredients. I do love the overall aesthetic tho.

15. zotibaws's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

incredible artwork and badass grannies

16. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

It's a little bizzare. Cartoons are nicely done. The dog does most of the job and it does get a little bit funny in the end.

17. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

Gran calidad en la animación, con un comienzo muy prometedor y muy bien logrado, pero siento que en el final se cae, siendo un poco pobre para todo lo bueno del comienzo de esta historia, por eso 3 estrellas ya que los primeros 3/5 de la pelicula realmente buenos

18. demet ozge aykan's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

19. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

Meh. I prefer The Illusionist.

20. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

21. redux's rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville

Empty indulgence in grotesquery.

22. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film The Triplets of Belleville