1. Dean Simons's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Whimsical and so sweet it probably should come with a health warning

2. Inteleter's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Definitely an interesting watch. Plot was interesting and film is beautifully shot, and was somewhat different to what I was expecting. Overall quite solid.

3. Zanna Walsh's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

What a blinder..gorgeous little village, the colours of nature, the excentric folk, and a dead Harry. Tweeness mixed with odd black humor, not to mention a man that dragged a woman into the bushes. Quite bizarre, but I loved it.

4. Robert H's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

A quaint autumnal stage for a all the charm and wackiness of murder in paradise and blissful ignorance. Plenty of delightful characters, wonderful dialogue, and delightful quirkiness - one line in particular "if you think she's pretty, you should see my slingshot" is gold. Not really something to rewatch, and another side of Hitchcock which confirms how much of a cultural impact he has had on modern trends.

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Thought I would hate this, but turns out ok, funny and absurd in places

6. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Not-too-serious murder story in a small town with technicolor autumn in the background.

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

The trouble with this film is that it's just not as good as so many other Hitchcock films. I thought I might enjoy it more this time around, having not seen it for a good few years, and I did. But I still didn't love it as some people do. Mr & Mrs Smith is the Hitchcock comedy to see, because it deserves to find a wider audience AND it's simply funnier.

8. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Mischievous, mannered fun, neatly packaged and properly Hitchcockian

9. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Beautiful fall scenery. Vermont, I think. Stunning images but a poor plot.

10. Pango's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

I loved this movie so much. Absolutely charming, funny and bizarre turn for Hitchcock. We need more movie set in Autumn!

11. raffael's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Amüsant ... aber am Ende doch zu harmlos und langsam, um als schwarze Komödie durchzugehen.

12. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Funny, ridiculous, ironic and surrealistic in a way!

13. Teresa Carpenter's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

14. Epinephrin's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Boring. Stars for the scenery

15. tinderness's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Großartige und fulminante Komödie, immer wieder sehenswert.

16. DanielSpeight's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

17. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

This film is like summarizing the comical and ironic elements from Hitchcock's other works. He realy has a gift for comedy, and the dialogues are great. And of course the colors, especially during the shots in the woods.

18. Henk Lamers's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Final score: 6. Storyline: 6, Originality: 6, Cinematography: 6, Involvement: 6, Sound: 5, Editing: 6, Educational: 6, Title design: 6, Acting: 6, Interesting: 5, Unusual: 6, Exciting: 5, Superior: 6

19. Le temps perdu's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

It feels more like an extended episode of Hitchcock Presents than a classic Hitch movie.

20. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Take Psycho as a counterpoint. Both are gleeful Hitchcockian "murder mysteries," but the key difference is that no one cares about the dead person in "Harry." It's almost like a Monty Python sketch. Very light.

21. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

22. Myles's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

23. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

The issue with the film is really that it becomes fairly sentimental about halfway through; and that kind of drains away some of the darkness that makes the movie fun at the outset. That's also the point at which the delightful symbolic evocations (like the man as the rabbit and the boy interacting with the rabbit) start to taper off, a bit. But it's a fun movie, overall, and a good debut for Shirley Maclaine.

24. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Trouble with Harry

Hitchcock tries farce—like Bringing Up Baby, say, with a corpse instead of a leopard. The bizarro tone of the film put me off at first. But the weirdness gets richer and richer as it goes along, and it sheds light on Hitch: all the manners, niceties, and daily rituals papered over morbid fears and carnal desires. Nice touch: the artist who uses academic doublespeak to hide his guilt. "From my subconscious" indeed.