1. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film The True Cost

Dan pada akhirnya yang jadi korban tetap.. Perempuan. Seorang ibu, istri, buruh pabrik. Ndak kenal Kartini, mungkin ndak tahu juga tentang feminisme. Kesetaran gender!

2. Aaken's rating of the film The True Cost

A groundbreaking documentary about the hidden face of fast fashion that will open people's eyes about their way of life, their consumption habits and perhaps compel them to question and change... An essential viewing.

3. Artemis's rating of the film The True Cost

Necessary, but self-evident, I should think - "There is no ethical consumption under late capitalism."

4. muh.'s rating of the film The True Cost

cheap things often have a high cost to them which often gets forgotten due to consumerism which west has almost turned into an art form. only a side irk since gmo has been mentioned more than once, i look forward to the time when gmo won't be demonized as it often is just because you have assholes profiting from it. just like clothes right?

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The True Cost

Andrew Morgan hat keine Doku über Mode gemacht, sondern über die Entstehung von Mode. Er blickt nicht auf die Laufstege, sondern filmt auf der anderen Seite des Planeten. 2013 stürzte eine Textilfabrik in Rana Plaza in Bangladesch ein und begrub mehr als zweitausend Mitarbeiter... mehr auf cinegeek.de

6. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film The True Cost

7. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film The True Cost

8. Michael Peer's rating of the film The True Cost

You cannot grade a documentary simply off the subject. This subject is VERY important and VERY eye-opening. This documentary is not engaging and is a bore. It does succeed on bringing to light the topic but so could any article or activist group.

9. sputnixed's rating of the film The True Cost

this movie came to my life exactly when i'm studying about the true cost of a social problem & just recently become very interested in the issue of female workers' well being. so yes, i am now very angry thanks to the movie and slightly disgusted at myself for contributing to the profit of those sick, big corporations.

10. La Schiff's rating of the film The True Cost

the speakers in the film were all hypocrites- what beautiful clothes they had on. also, fashion is not the sole devil in the world, there are many other factors at play in these countries which were not discussed. but it does give visuals for the people who are totally oblivious to what is happening in factories overseas.

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The True Cost

Finally, somebody who had the guts to say that H&M, Zara and the other fast fashion companies are as evil as Monsanto: they are as dirty, corrupted, and disrespectful of human dignity as the company that gave us Agent Orange, GMOs and Round Up. The documentary per se is not great cinema, but the message it's delivering is urgent. Kudos to Andrew Morgan.

12. dave gunn's rating of the film The True Cost

A good introduction to the amorality and horrific impacts of sweatshop labor and fast fashion. Honestly, they could have been a little less gentle in their summary of the types of injustices that take place at these places, and put more emphasis on capitalism's necessitation of such atrocities, but this was still pretty good for anyone who has never considered the political and social background of their clothing.

13. Andrea Streva's rating of the film The True Cost

A documentary everyone should watch.

14. Janit's rating of the film The True Cost

What a fucked up world we live in.

15. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film The True Cost

I can't stop comparing this insane reality that we so many times are unaware to Hunger Games ficcional society. I know it sound stupid... but does it?