1. lIZUKA's rating of the film The Truman Show

Cotton cloud in a buble of soap.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Truman Show

Remarquablement décoiffant, une oeuvre étonnante qui pointe avec subtilité et finesse les sournois et pervers rouages de la télé-réalité, à l'époque encore balbutiante. www.cinefiches.com

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Truman Show

In the late 90's, films like "The Truman Show" and "The Matrix" expressed a far-reaching suspicion of our notion of reality, which at the time seemed like a general, punk rock-ish distrust of the Establishment. 20 years later, with a reality TV star in the White House, "Truman's" eerie, all-encompassing paranoia feels somehow prophetic. What was marketed as a quirky comedy in '98 now registers as impossibly sad.

4. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film The Truman Show

5. MS1915's rating of the film The Truman Show

I like the premise and idea of the film, but felt it hard to get sucked in and enjoy it for what it was. Perhaps it was too "out there" for my tastes...Will have to come back to it later.

6. Afonso Castro's rating of the film The Truman Show

7. theweirdestport's rating of the film The Truman Show

"Look! He's going out of the cave!"

8. d4rk3d's rating of the film The Truman Show

9. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film The Truman Show

Conceito genial para a nossa própria realidade após a questionarmos pela monotonia das rotinas e a confrontarmos com a possível representação de humanidade que nos rodeia.

10. akunfilmku's rating of the film The Truman Show

Visualization of god's work of art in 1.5 movie. Fate, life.

11. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film The Truman Show

12. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film The Truman Show

Deep yet accessible cinema. Similar in tone to 'Being There' with Peter Sellers.

13. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film The Truman Show

Grande metáfora para a nossa realidade individual. Bem dirigido e intenção bem expressa

14. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Truman Show

A masterpiece. A film that was years ahead of it's time. The camera work is so inspired and innovate, the performances are universally phenomenal - especially Jim - and the direction is pitch perfect. The sets, the costumes, the entire world is so perfectly off-centered. The layers of complexity and brilliance require multiple viewings to truly be appreciated. A modern day classic and one of Peter Weir's very best.

15. Sara Castro's rating of the film The Truman Show

3,5. If only Jim Carrey wasn't in it.

16. mubianer's rating of the film The Truman Show

Very good timing, made in '98 right before reality shows took over TV (now USA even has a reality star as president).

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Truman Show

18. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Truman Show

Ca fait bizarre de voir Jim Carrey dans un film sérieux... Mais c'est un très bon film.

19. audipras's rating of the film The Truman Show

What if my life was staged too? This movie is entertaining with Carrey brilliant performance, and Weir's direction. Yet The Truman Show makes us think a lot of "what if".

20. Jamie Morren's rating of the film The Truman Show

Man whose behaviour suggests he loves attention hates attention.

21. anacecil's rating of the film The Truman Show

Toca un tema de realities, ahora en voga. No me convenció ni la actuación ni el trama

22. sominjeon's rating of the film The Truman Show

I was like "what the fuck" the entire time. But in a good way.

23. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film The Truman Show