1. Clat's rating of the film The Turin Horse

mis sentidos extasiados https://youtu.be/krZznHzyGlc

2. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film The Turin Horse

The most "neurosis - given to the rising" fim ever

3. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Turin Horse

This would make a great and insufferable double feature with Jeanne Dielman.

4. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Overwhelming "thereness", the tactility of hot potatoes, a rugged wood surface, the burden of time. The work one puts into weighing slight variations, coping with unabbreviated existence and narrative negation, prompts remembrance of how one dealt with the images as much as the images themselves. In the Nietzschean sense: one world dies to give birth to a superworld which in this case is the one unfolding within us.

5. ApexCactus's rating of the film The Turin Horse

They say Béla Tarr is apocalyptic, yeah, well, I saw this and that accusation was no joke. Deeply moving, painful to watch in some moments, and sometimes, even dreamlike (nightmare like?). Not a film for everyone, but a film worth experiencing, at least once. In a side note, what the hell is up with that looming wind? Not a place I would love to be living in.

6. Péter Bali's rating of the film The Turin Horse

I once used Tarr's beautiful, apocaliptyc reverse Genesis as a date movie, needless to say, the date wasn't succesfull

7. Miguel Gutiérrez's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Majestuoso uso del sonido como potencial narrador, la música es perfecta, el ritmo de las oscuridades y acercamientos es el mismo que el de la vida, monumental.

8. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film The Turin Horse

9. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Чи варто тут ще раз укотре писати як сильно я люблю фільми Бели Тарра?

10. Axel's rating of the film The Turin Horse

A true masterpiece. Don't despair. As you watch this, you will feel the urge to go dig a hole and bury yourself. Don't do it. Keep watching. There might not be light at the end of the tunnel, but there surely is enlightenment. You will not regret it.

11. hulya C.'s rating of the film The Turin Horse

12. Alexander Angelov's rating of the film The Turin Horse

13. vizija's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Friedrich Nietzsche would be proud. Every fragment of this masterpiece is connected with Nietzcshe's philosophy. Literally, you can feel the void in which Tarr's bring us through the seventh art. This is your entrance for immortality, and there is no way back. Mihály Víg, Agnes Hranitzky, László Krasznahorkai will be with you in that immortal universe. Thank you.

14. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Turin Horse

15. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Béla Tarr has created three major masterpieces in his career, but even the broody cinephile me can’t fully appreciate Sátántangó and Wrekmeister Harmonies as much as I probably should. The utter misery and meaninglessness of life within The Turin Horse was more my thing.

16. lunoktae's rating of the film The Turin Horse

17. João Ricardo's rating of the film The Turin Horse

"A masterpiece. A metaphysical assessment of the barrenness of our days, a post-Nietzschean world.Tarr depicts each of the six days through different movements & camera setups which allows us to formulate a specific understanding of time & space over the course of the film's 2 1/2 hours.Very little revealing character psychology, a gale beyond measure, the materiality of the world made unrelenting in its presence."

18. Don Pagus's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Il 2011 è stato un anno pregnante per le attese escatologiche, ma a differenza di Von Trier questo film esula dalla chiave borghese. Film incredibile, fotografia sopraffina, eccelsa che restituisce in emozione le più di due ore di sofferenza fisica. Il nulla, la rassegnazione come unici compagni di vita, mentre fuori - parafrasando King - il vento pare una strega col cancro.

19. vitruvian's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Ustanın eşi Agnes Hranitzky, yazar dostu Laszlo Krasznahorkai, müzisyen Mihaly Vig ve görüntü yönetmeni Fred Kelemen’in de katkılarıyla perdeye oldukça radikal bir şekilde yansıyor başyapıt. Düşünceyi ortadan kaldıran, sinemayı tamamen değiştirebilecek kadar güçlü bir film The Turin Horse. ‘Auteur’ sinemasının Kuğu Gölü gibi adeta; insanlığa yazılmış bir ağıt niteliğinde.

20. n's rating of the film The Turin Horse

It was a completely different watching experience.

21. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The Turin Horse

22. bogdann's rating of the film The Turin Horse

23. ionu's rating of the film The Turin Horse

24. Ark V's rating of the film The Turin Horse

When nothing is left; beautifully shot.