1. Péter Bali's rating of the film The Turin Horse

I once used Tarr's beautiful, apocaliptyc reverse Genesis as a date movie, needless to say, the date wasn't succesfull

2. Miguel Gutiérrez's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Majestuoso uso del sonido como potencial narrador, la música es perfecta, el ritmo de las oscuridades y acercamientos es el mismo que el de la vida, monumental.

3. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film The Turin Horse

4. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Чи варто тут ще раз укотре писати як сильно я люблю фільми Бели Тарра?

5. Axel's rating of the film The Turin Horse

A true masterpiece. Don't despair. As you watch this, you will feel the urge to go dig a hole and bury yourself. Don't do it. Keep watching. There might not be light at the end of the tunnel, but there surely is enlightenment. You will not regret it.

6. hulya C.'s rating of the film The Turin Horse

7. Alexander Angelov's rating of the film The Turin Horse

8. Oana M's rating of the film The Turin Horse

9. vizija's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Friedrich Nietzsche would be proud. Every fragment of this masterpiece is connected with Nietzcshe's philosophy. Literally, you can feel the void in which Tarr's bring us through the seventh art. This is your entrance for immortality, and there is no way back. Mihály Víg, Agnes Hranitzky, László Krasznahorkai will be with you in that immortal universe. Thank you.

10. LAB ARBUTA's rating of the film The Turin Horse

11. lIZUKA's rating of the film The Turin Horse

I guess that mother Russia is not their mother anymore *motherese speaking* In a parallel world imagine Tarkovsky saying "God bless Hungary !"

12. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Turin Horse

13. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film The Turin Horse

14. João Ricardo's rating of the film The Turin Horse

"A masterpiece. A metaphysical assessment of the barrenness of our days, a post-Nietzschean world.Tarr depicts each of the six days through different movements & camera setups which allows us to formulate a specific understanding of time & space over the course of the film's 2 1/2 hours.Very little revealing character psychology, a gale beyond measure, the materiality of the world made unrelenting in its presence."

15. Don Pagus's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Il 2011 è stato un anno pregnante per le attese escatologiche, ma a differenza di Von Trier questo film esula dalla chiave borghese. Film incredibile, fotografia sopraffina, eccelsa che restituisce in emozione le più di due ore di sofferenza fisica. Il nulla, la rassegnazione come unici compagni di vita, mentre fuori - parafrasando King - il vento pare una strega col cancro.

16. vitruvian's rating of the film The Turin Horse

Ustanın eşi Agnes Hranitzky, yazar dostu Laszlo Krasznahorkai, müzisyen Mihaly Vig ve görüntü yönetmeni Fred Kelemen’in de katkılarıyla perdeye oldukça radikal bir şekilde yansıyor başyapıt. Düşünceyi ortadan kaldıran, sinemayı tamamen değiştirebilecek kadar güçlü bir film The Turin Horse. ‘Auteur’ sinemasının Kuğu Gölü gibi adeta; insanlığa yazılmış bir ağıt niteliğinde.

17. n's rating of the film The Turin Horse

It was a completely different watching experience.

18. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The Turin Horse

19. bogdann's rating of the film The Turin Horse

20. ionu's rating of the film The Turin Horse

21. Ark V's rating of the film The Turin Horse

When nothing is left; beautifully shot.

22. morals and dogma's rating of the film The Turin Horse

23. Joel's rating of the film The Turin Horse

There is still wind roaring in my ears, I have found potatoes, boiled them, but now I cannot eat. Darkness is coming soon. I must. I must.

24. Anand Kani's rating of the film The Turin Horse

If nightmares are our mind's way of preparing itself for eventualities, this one prepares us for the worst - the end of the world, the suspicion that daily rigmarole is indeed absent of purpose, and the realisation of the complete absence of meaning. If there is such a thing as a peaceful, soothing death, Bela Tarr's masterpiece is an insight into what that might be like.