1. Luís Silva's rating of the film Before the Flood

Good topic approach. I really enjoyed how they picked people from diverse areas and realities to give their opinion on the subject. The finger-pointing was also interesting. Sadly, this will end up being another documentary passed on NatGeo, where only people familiar to the subject will watch it.

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Before the Flood

Vi consiglio di guardarlo, perché c'è da imparare qualcosa.

3. Corriel's rating of the film Before the Flood

Not neutral enough in my humble opinion, but still interesting.

4. Válter Venâncio's rating of the film Before the Flood

Teared up a bit as I do feel guilty for not doing enough. Great eye-opening documentary.

5. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Before the Flood

The kind of questions you ask yourself after this brilliant movie on climate change are harsh and critical. You may find your own answers to them often frightening and unsatisfactory. But If you see they are pivotal enough to bring figures as such together, You find your own failures to perfectly pose and answer them, or hopefully, rise and act about them not at all important...We are just beginning.

6. -REM-'s rating of the film Before the Flood

7. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Before the Flood

lets watch leo take long walks with various famous ppl

8. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Before the Flood

Everybody should watch this. I can't understand the people that don't care about global warming or don't believe that it is real. But here's something that everybody should watch in order to learn, and finally start making a change in the world, or at least understand that a change is needed.

9. bartkl's rating of the film Before the Flood

Interesting conversations with experts in various disciplines and from many different places; footage of several locations around the globe where the devastating effects of global warming can already clearly be seen, often striking the poorest of people; a critical view on the responsibility of western civilization, especially the USA and even its politicians. Also, it's an accessible production for a large audience.

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Before the Flood

The Revenant: Behind The Scenes Extended Version.

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Before the Flood

Here's why I'm terrified. We are KILLING the Earth. We NEED TO STOP. We MUST save our planet, our home. There's a lot of people who complain about Leo's activism, I don't get it. Just because he's a movie star it seems like there's a lot of people who doesn't care about this. Honestly if you don't care about global warming, then I don't give a fuck about your opinion because I think you live in a bubble of lies.

12. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film Before the Flood

it needs a celebrity to address global warming to the people.

13. Gonçalo's rating of the film Before the Flood

We really need to do something in order to change. It's time to realize that and act, even if they seem like small steps. I hope this message reaches to everyone, and I do hope you see this movie.

14. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Before the Flood

Too bad Jesus wasn't available for a meeting, so we only got the Pope...

15. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Before the Flood

Leonardo can't grow a beard. Oh and we're doomed.

16. emmber's rating of the film Before the Flood

17. João Martins's rating of the film Before the Flood

Big visual production with few warnings about climate changes - origins and effects. It lacks in terms of solutions presented to resolve it, though.

18. Linda's rating of the film Before the Flood

I was hoping he would talk about the fashion industry too, but I was happy to see that he mentioned palm oil and the meat industry! everyone should watch this.

19. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Before the Flood

If a movie star and a greatly stylized doc is what some people need to wake up and do something, then so be it. Everyone can learn from this and I strongly advise you to watch it.

20. Sara Castro's rating of the film Before the Flood

Listening Leonardo DiCaprio talk about Hieronymus Bosch's painting was like music to my ears. Oh and we're doomed.