1. C'est Bastien's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

2. soymilky's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCHNESS MONSTER

3. Cherry's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Was dragged to see this monstrosity by my friends against my will aged 14 and it was honestly one of the dullest experiences of my life

4. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

5. Ylly's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

for the epic finale that will live forever!

6. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

En este film vemos ya a Bella como vampiro, su nombre será Isabella y dice que nunca se sintió más viva. También a su hija Renesmee, una niña inmortal quien es un ser muy especial buscado por los Vulturi, pero a costa de todo, lobos y clanes de vampiros luchan juntos una vez más para mantenerla a salvo. Me gustó.

7. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

9. mjgildea's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Oddly, this seems like the most cohesive of the series but maybe I was just excited when the decapitations started and by the fact that I was in the home stretch. The creepiness of the CG baby/kid was equaled only by the fact that the werewolf was just waiting to inevitably mount up on her. The vaginal walk down memory lane before the very end was also lame as was the cast listing for all 5 movies. So glad its over.

10. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

A suitably hollow end to a bafflingly popular franchise.

11. mandysays's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Tão engraçado quanto os antecessores. Chatiada de dar adeus pra minha saga de comédia preferida.

12. dschank's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

you gotta feel for bella's dad. he never finds out his daughter is a vampire, or that his granddaughter is his actual granddaughter, or why bella's buddy is a werewolf or why his grandaughter is bound by birth to a co-dependent, presumably sexual relationship with a werewolf despite being like three weeks old. the moral of the story is that twilight is the weirdest thing in the entire world.

13. msmichel's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Best of the series but realize that is indeed very faint praise. At least we finally have a change of expression on Stewart's All leading to the final showdown which delivers until its big reveal turns into a complete yawn. Often hard to pick the most ridiculous performance here but I'll lean toward Lautner's embarassing turn as the lovesick wolf. Greene pulls a pretty good Scatman Crothers though.

14. Astho Baskoro's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Twilight Saga is finally over with no satisfying conclusion at all. Breaking Dawn Part 2 maybe strong for franchise but still low for cinema. Would satisfy fans and girls, disappoint others.

15. Laura ˚͜˚ Sanderson's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

I wouldnt call myself a twilight fan, even though I have seen all of the films (havent read the books) but this definitely is the best one out of the lot of them! I found myself interested in the storyline, I enjoyed the banter between Edward and Jacob, the battle scene I was totally into, yelling at the screen and the cinema was packed which added a great atmosphere and all the laughs and gasps in the right places.

16. MS1915's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Over the course of the five movies I've noticed a downward spiral for the franchise. I believe that in the first film a certain tone was developed, paying close attention to character development and an even paced script. However by the last film (and four directors later), the series has finally collapsed. Serious moments remain to be humorous, characters have been neglected or left out, and events remain rushed.

17. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Lee Pace is the only watchable part of the entire "saga."

18. Panji's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Skipped the final battle. Doesn't matter.

19. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

20. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

I'm a fan of the series and was not disappointed with this entry. Solid drama, good action especially the head snapping action portion, and Michael Sheen's performance was true delight.

21. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

A piss-taking hate letter to the Twilight franchise. Far more entertaining for those who get dragged along to it than it will be to any of the fans, who might walk out from frustration at the addition of a 20 minute scene which is not in the book. This film is definitely worth watching in the cinemas for that scene. I could hear twilight fans crying and yelling out "what's going on!!!" throughout it...

22. Juan Barquin's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Condon stuffs this full of intentionally humorous dialogue delivery and solid production design . Billy Burke still proves to be the highlight of the series and that action scene was just plain great. There's obviously an overwhelming amount of stuff that doesn't work, but that's to blame on the source material (though the additional non-book material mostly sucks too). Can't say I didn't have fun watching though.

23. Jason Chan's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

A satisfying conclusion to an epic love story that will live...FOREVER.

24. Kenny's rating of the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2