1. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Twilight Zone: Eye of the Beholder

Unfortunately, I've already knew why we never see the doctors and nurses' faces. Thanks to the screenshot above. But, it doesn't stop me to keep watching this episode. EYE OF THE BEHOLDER made you think again about what is "beauty" and "ugliness". Mr. Rod Serling wrote a satire about our society. A society who thought that "beauty" does matter. I really, really loved that twisted ending. One of my favorite episode...

2. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film The Twilight Zone: Eye of the Beholder

Not seeing this screenshot is just like not knowing Darth Vader is Luke's father. Impossible not to be seen.

3. CinemaHouse Productions's rating of the film The Twilight Zone: Eye of the Beholder

One of favorite episodes of The Twilight Zone. One of the series' most stunning episodes, involving a deformed patient trying to blend in with her society. Enduring performances and engrossing use of light that adds up to the twist at the very end. Most notably touching themes on self-identity, segregation, physical/emotional attractiveness, and conformity...a social commentary to what is happening in society today.

4. lndah's rating of the film The Twilight Zone: Eye of the Beholder

Lesson on perspective. Naive, but tolerable since the time of its release is when the inkblot reading was a brand new hip.