1. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Two Sights

The Book of Optics is some weird and fascinating shit. You should check it out. Maybe once the strobe-headache wears off, and that offensively lacklustre sound design has faded from audial memory. A few interesting visuals, if you can withstand the irritation, but mostly a disappointing bore.

2. mciszczon's rating of the film The Two Sights

Good sound design, visually attractive. Liked it. And no, it shouldn't be longer, because it would be hard to bear this blinking for any longer.

3. Hillary Knowles's rating of the film The Two Sights

It was artsy and a bit creepy. Honestly, I didn't really understand it, but at the same time I don't really care to? Also, have a bit of a headache after watching it. Too many flashing images...

4. jkristianl's rating of the film The Two Sights

5. lostlevel's rating of the film The Two Sights

I like the theory, I'm not sure about the film but it should definitely come with an epilepsy warning. I'm not epileptic but since Mubi seems keen to show 4 minute avant-garde sequences a lot of late they should serious consider labelling the problematic ones.

6. A-H-H-H's rating of the film The Two Sights

Flicker flicker pointless stupid. Life is too short for bad or even mediocre cinema.

7. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film The Two Sights

Buñuel, Bataille, Hitchcock, Deren, Vertov got together and had a psychedelic experimental, perhaps, somewhere philosophical party.

8. IKB 191's rating of the film The Two Sights

interesting but physically challenging

9. Comadozer's rating of the film The Two Sights

Epileptics will hates this.

10. Bandeira's rating of the film The Two Sights

when you reproduce 1930's experiments but you're in 2016.

11. Aube James's rating of the film The Two Sights

Two stars for editing and sound design. I would enjoy this more as background visuals during a Halloween party. Sadly, it would mean I'm preoccupied by other sights.

12. Jaimemorto's rating of the film The Two Sights

Good images and soung. But if you have epilepsy..run!!!

13. roham eslahpazir's rating of the film The Two Sights

what was it? We are too simple minded for this much talent.

14. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film The Two Sights

In just 4 minutes, it made me wonder if I am the kind of person that could suffer epileptic episodes just by watching tv (apparently not). Also, why all art movies have thrilling spooky music, is it a must?

15. Leandro's rating of the film The Two Sights

The idea and all images are very interesting, but it's too fast, and the black/white oscillation is too uncomfortable for the eyes. That makes it very difficult to pay attention and understand what the images are saying.

16. Matthew H's rating of the film The Two Sights

Short and faintly nightmarish. (That's a positive thing - hope to see more of McInnis's work)

17. Quattro's rating of the film The Two Sights

Cool and creepy. Hard to figure out what it was all about, but who cares.

18. Jon Kristoffersson's rating of the film The Two Sights

Epilepsivarning. Stundtals suggestiv.

19. Dima Vern's rating of the film The Two Sights

Absolutely fascinating! I can watch this all day..

20. Marco Bevilacqua's rating of the film The Two Sights

A really short film, but one of the best I ever seen. It is literally a fast mix of impacting and beautiful black and white images and recordings, edited in a very original way: a faction of a second between each sequence. It produces a hypnotic feeling but viewing this movie we see how very important the graphic media in cinematographic art expression is. It is in my opinion an homage to the eye as an instrument.

21. Feng Ling's rating of the film The Two Sights

If my eyes are <10 FPS. Peek-a-BOO!

22. Edit Profile's rating of the film The Two Sights

This really depends on your personal aesthetic taste. Its cool. If my friend made this and showed it to me I would show a lot of enthusiasm. I like how my room flickered during the viewing. That was nice. Doesn't deserve 2 stars. Its better than stars.

23. Nan Bauer's rating of the film The Two Sights

Beautiful; especially love the sound design. Be sure to watch in a darkened room for maximum effect.

24. T Mills's rating of the film The Two Sights

Four minutes of stunning visuals...