1. Ylly's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

2. SaRa RamaDan's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

3. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

4. In Space's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

i love it!! the way gerard butler act is so sexy! Katherine Heigl act so sassy here, and really funny. Best plot, and the story really entertain us!

5. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

This movie sums up pretty much everything that's wrong with Hollywood. Way to go Heigl for yet another shitty movie.

6. uzaigaijin's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

7. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

8. angelicidea's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

It becomes decreasingly interesting as it goes on and contains the worst back projection I have seen in a long time.

9. Aurora's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

The ugly truth that this is a piece o shit.

10. Lidia Lemon's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

in such films from the start you know with whom will be the main character at the end

11. Sarah Harding-Roberts's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

I actually like this film. It's a little silly (aren't all romantic comedies), but I enjoyed the more crass humour that most do not share.

12. Drunken Father Figure of Old's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

Yep! This is how men and women all are!

13. vordven's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

14. goeienag's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

15. Will C's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

The Ugly Truth is more science fiction than half of the actual sci-fi movies to be released in the last several years. I find it hard to believe that one man - much less two - would fall head over heels in love with a shrill and obnoxious control freak like Katherine Heigl. Or her character. The Robert Luketic who made this and Killers needs to retire and the one who made Legally Blonde needs a comeback.

16. lisforlace's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

What the fuck is going on in this movie?

17. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film The Ugly Truth

can it be a bit more predictable?