1. Moon in June's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

2. Palmat's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

Great show with shades of both X-men, Watchmen and The Royal Tenenbaums. What I appreciate the most is that the show refuses to get bogged down in superhero CGI mayhem in favour of family and character drama. The casting and acting is very good and the production design and score/soundtrack are solid. Sure, not all parts of it are 24 carat gold, but as a TV-shows go, this is excellent and way better than many shows.

3. Ylly's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

The last few episodes was...ehhh...I love Klaus #130

4. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

Non conoscevo l'esistenza del fumetto. La storia non è la più originale, dopo aver visto tanti supereroi e supercattivi, non è difficile indovinare le dinamiche in cui si imbatterà questa variopinta famiglia. Nonostante questo, i sette fratelli hanno personalità ben distinte che lavorano perfettamente assieme. I migliori sono Klaus e Five, senza dubbio. Non vedo l'ora di vedere la seconda stagione.

6. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

Vedibile le ultime 2/3 puntate, comunque tirata in lunghissimo senza motivo

7. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

8. abyantama's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

9. Pipim's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

Un patchwork de tout ce qu'il y a de plus vulgaire dans chaque genre (romance, fantastique, sf, comédie, drame, etc.).

10. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

wish i had a cool dead guy telling me the right thing to do

11. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

I cared very little about most of the characters. A number of plot holes and unrealistic scenes (10 gallons of gas blow up and burn down an entire building?! The guys in the last episode have a worse shot than Stormtroopers) that irk me. That being said...I'll still watch season 2 mostly because I want to know how it ends

12. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

I have no idea what to think about this, I'm a bit mad right now. Robert Sheehan is great in it though.

13. hexhunk's rating of the film The Umbrella Academy

I got bored after two episodes. Went to watch Doom Patrol instead, and never looked back.