1. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Unbelievers

I'm on their side, but again, like the Michael Moore doc, I'm bothered by the one-sidedness. To be honest though, I'm not sure it's really that wrong to be one-sided in a work of art or opinion. Aren't works of art their own personal worldview, and doesn't every worldview stem from an inherent opinion? Anyway, I think I would personally rather watch the debates they pull clips from.

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Unbelievers

You know early Christians were called atheists by the Romans because they didn't believe in all the gods. I mean that's what atheism is really, it's the belief in one less god than you.

3. Varla Darling's rating of the film The Unbelievers

I feel strongly about science. I'm in awe of the universe. I question religious authority and yearn for evidence of far more spectacular events. I do not, however, think this was a well made film.

4. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Unbelievers

Irritating music, interesting dialogues.

5. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film The Unbelievers

People will have mixed opinions about the film due to its theme. But being a cause that I am deeply associated with I think it is a worth watch for those who are either rational or on the brink of it... You cannot call it a film marvel of any sort, I would give it 3 for its important theme and not the film making

6. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Unbelievers

A Dawkins and Krauss road movie comprised of sound bites, location establishing shots, and travel footage, culminating in a collection of soundbites from other celebrities at the Reason Rally in Washington, D.C. The cinematographer gets to play with selective focus a lot to keep shots of cities and conveyances interesting, but that only goes so far. There's a great deal too http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/films/diary/

7. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film The Unbelievers

8. keremebrulee's rating of the film The Unbelievers

Good intentions and a cause that I support...but film-wise it is only okay

9. maldeux's rating of the film The Unbelievers

10. dave gunn's rating of the film The Unbelievers

Don't get me wrong: I believe religion should be destroyed and that universal secularism is urgent to the future of our species and society. However, how many of these Dawkinmentaries can be made? Sure, it's fun to hear witty ways of ridiculing the religious and a blast to hear people wax poetic about science, but this will merely preach to its choir. It's not productive, nor creative, and doesn't try to be.