1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

Vision au scalpel d'un certain milieu aisé pour un rôle étonnant de Michel Bouquet. www.cinefiches.com

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

3. Log Lady's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

Not my favorite from Chabrol, but there's something about his economical and tight way to construct a narrative that fascinates me. I love how all the expressions and gestures tell the viewer so much more than words, and how exciting a quiet and simple scene can be.

4. S Campbell's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

Chabrol delivers again in this Gallic masterpiece

5. Michael Goetz's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

Brilliant Chabrol in which bourgeois amenity is both the cause of and protection from life's tribulations. Bouquet's prosperous husband may be the first killer saved from the noose by having full automobile insurance coverage. The dark irony is that murder brings husband and wife back together again, re-discovering their mutual affection through the intimacy of a secret shared between them. A satire that really cuts.

6. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

La femme infidèle 1969 DIR Claude Chabrol SCR Claude Chabrol 98 Min Lite: having less substance or weight or fewer calories than something else

7. Ulisses De Freitas Xavier's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

Better than its' remake "Unfaithful" but something is still missing.

9. Francisco R.'s rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

The tautest, cleverest film I've seen from Chabrol so far. He gets every glance, every manner and gesture to work and tell precisely what he wants to tell.

10. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

los detalles, algunas pláticas deshilvanadas, un rompecabezas al que le falta una pieza, la cara de un policía que escruta con su silenciosa mirada, una música dodecafónica de fondo, piernas desnudas de mujeres bellas...

11. Dave's rating of the film The Unfaithful Wife

Easily my favorite Chabrol film.