1. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film The Uninvited

i had never rated this, but the first time I saw it in 2009, i thought it was iconic

2. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Uninvited

I may be in a very slim minority here, but I happened to find the film absolutely brilliant, from the perfection of the cyclic storyline to the seeming evilness of Elizabeth Banks that eventually is proven moot by the mental illness of Anna. The fact that the film moves around as an object of Anna's mind to fool us is also a bendy twist that not even I could see coming. A rare 5 stars for me, definitely see this.

3. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film The Uninvited

4. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Uninvited

5. Shoham L's rating of the film The Uninvited

I'll be honest, I only watched this for Emily Browning.

6. vordven's rating of the film The Uninvited

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Uninvited

2009, dir. CHARLES GUARD, THOMAS GUARD - 7/10 (USA)

8. Siaudebert's rating of the film The Uninvited

Good horror movie, nice twist, horrible scene in the room with the boyfriend - amazing Emily

9. eva's rating of the film The Uninvited

10. andretz's rating of the film The Uninvited

quanto buraco nesse roteiro.........................................................................................................................

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Uninvited

It was never going to be as good as the Korean original, but for what it is the film actually works.

12. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Uninvited

For me it's good. Watchable. i think people just full of expectations and too much compare this to A Tale of Two Sisters. If you watch it as a stand-alone american horror, it's good story than mostly another american horror films. Still some unpredictable twists for me.

13. subtonal's rating of the film The Uninvited