1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

2. lostlevel's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

The soundtrack and visuals worked well. I even don't mind vague and meandering philosophy. As much as I wanted to rate this higher I can't as if this was ultimately superficial and whatever was going on with the overdubbing really started to bother me.

3. Paul Cozighian's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

4. msmichel's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Visually and aurally interesting but the meandering narrative leaves for an unsatisfying total experience. A strange melding of scientific jargon, familial tension and lesbianism that sounds more interesting than its end result. Kudos for the music score however.

5. luisquintais@gmail.com's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

6. naokoken's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

The Gatekeeper ambient soundtrack was great (think Thursday Afternoon of Brian Eno with a dab of Shuttle358), as were the Chris Watson like field recordings of animals, waves, caves, etc. I liked all the blue and violet filtering of the images. "Each day he [Weird Uncle] becomes more demented but his memories of the past become more vivid." Thought of Chris Marker films while watching but the dream did not engage.

7. MWR's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

A movie to contemplate. While watching. Causes a kind of internal seeing. Unique.

8. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Probably best described as an experience: science fiction infused, very dreamy and surreal, beautifully irrational. Great sound and music. Excellent, however I can only recommend it to those who appreciate this kind of cinema...

9. marxsbeard's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

neither as clever or wry as it thinks it is. occasionally clumsy in the way arthouse cinema can be. some of it belongs solely in a gallery. can't help but feel it would be best enjoyed without the ponderous dialogue and elliptical exposition. coulda submerged myself in, and dug this a whole lot more, with just sound/score and images alone.

10. caitlin.f's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

i didn't really get this at all but i loved it.

11. muse_x's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

12. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

plunged in, unaware. swam around for a bit, recognised a few things. didn't sense plot, and resurfaced disoriented but stranegly soothed

13. ninjacabeza's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Hermosas imágenes, hermoso tratamiento de color. Realmente, cada plano está bueno. En cuanto a la peli en sí... y, como que se va al pasto en el minuto 1. Yo en mi caso la acepté así y la vi hasta el final. Me costó, pero no fue imposible. Conclusión: una peli para ser usada de referencia estética Y NADA MÁS, amigos.

14. C Wever's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

I think there must something here, but I lacked the patience to figure it out. I don't require a ton of plot or writing, but I do need something to hold onto. And some of the strange pronouncements and narcotized acting...I'm afraid I giggled a couple of times. This is apparently their first film and there are some striking visual moments. Hopefully I'll be able to make heads or tails out of their next thing.

15. David R Williams's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Said better by others: "a folding and discursive tale—least of all about the construction of a particle accelerator—that flails to make sense of the world (and itself)"...."a disorienting experience, occasionally frustrating but still never less than beguiling"..."a bizarre, gentle, and lyrical meld of sci-fi, incest, and pantheism"...I was reminded at time of Solaris in terms of texture and odd silences.

16. Michael King's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Hugely disappointing film. Parts of it looked good and it dealt with one or two interesting issues but it just meandered and had a slightly soporific effect. So distracting that even the English language spoken came with English subtitles.

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

I knocked, but nobody answered.

18. Andrey Popov's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

19. Ian Pike's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Message to all directors - drawn-out shots of interesting imagery does not necessarily make an interesting film. Enigmatic dialogue only exacerbates this shortcoming. Gave up after 10 boring minutes!

20. Mar ~'s rating of the film The Unity of All Things

I can't take this movie seriously, I found it funny when they mentioned that all western looked the same . "your thinking is more lateral than vertical" how Deep.,, when they repeatedly talked about girls who committed suicide,,it was just too forced. I don't like it. When there is a so extensive dialogue I expect it to be at least interesting.

21. Nan Bauer's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

I thought this was going to be better than the other Schmidt entry this month, Friends for Eternity. Like that movie, it's gorgeously shot, but it's pretentious and silly. I bailed at the half hour mark, when a gratuitous incest subplot was introduced. Taboos don't make you edgy.

22. peaches and plums's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

23. Carmen Munteanu's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

Made me ask myself again what I actually want from a good movie. To force me to think&make connections yet allowing me to dream&let go with the flow? Could be. Anyway, good trip through humankind issues. And yes, I've felt like an endangered species all the time.

24. scancian's rating of the film The Unity of All Things

not sure about the correlation between quantum physics and God... if you are into evocative and symbolic moves give it a go... don't expect much though