1. carlajrzg's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

2. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

3. Salvador Amores's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

so uninspired and dull it hurts

4. Bilouaustria's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

The Brothers seem to focus their Cinema less and less on action but always more on words. The drama is kept off camera, and the guilt that results from it is personal, professional, and as always with the Dardennes also social. Some reviews were quite moderate but you'll find some astonishing scenes and as always a great script. The acting from Adèle Haenel is minimalist but it does not make the film less emotional.

5. Allison Rung's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

This crystallizes what now seems obvious: Dardenne stories are fantasies of modern sainthood, peripatetic episodes of moral rectitude, physical abuse, and suppliance. The heroine's total lack/sacrifice of a personal life (unlike in previous films) brings this to focus (at the cost of some brightness). It also calls to question our approval of female characters fanatically committed to anyone but themselves.

6. superjano's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

Se percibe cierto agotamiento en el cine de los hermanos Dardenne. Esa eterna persecución, cámara a hombro, de un personaje yendo, viniendo, moviéndose sin rumbo cierto, se ha convertido en el principal eje argumental de sus películas, perdiendo fuerza el propio guión.

7. ammar's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

8. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

I watched this at 2 in the morning and it stressed me out terribly. Well done.

9. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

Absolutely amazing! A brilliant original screenplay with hardly any music. A great lead performance from Adele Haenel. The real heroes are the Belgian director-duo Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardennes. The greatness of the Dardennes' cinema lies in the choice of the subjects and how each of their films would make you a better person. I admire them because most of their subjects are so original and believable.

10. Karbon's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

doctor was so slow! during the movie. cos of this i"ve felt tired for nearly two days.

11. FCC 86's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

"If she was dead, she wouldn't be in our heads"

12. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

Haenel resides in the moment throughout even if her character is a little mysteriously guarded of her deeper objectives. I thought less in terms of immigration and more along the lines of those below the bread-line. The film itself is engaging and it's final turns well designed, it just takes about 20 mins too long to get there. 3 stars

13. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

14. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

“The Unknown Girl” is a minor Dardennes and, probably, their flattest work (2.5 stars)

15. -REM-'s rating of the film The Unknown Girl

16. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

The complex issue of immigration in the EU as seen from the POV of a dedicated young doctor. Warning: American viewers, whose health "care" system has been completely privatized & deliberately set up to work against the interest + well-being of patients, would simply not get this movie. When it comes to healthcare, Belgium (and most countries in the EU) is civilized. The UK is another story: I, Daniel Blake docet.

17. El Biffo's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

Heart-wrenching. I'm still processing it. It's like I know these people and I can feel their anguish. The Dardennes have a style that is stark and immediate and frighteningly compassionate.

18. janh24's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

A strangely overlooked film, with an impressive central performance. Not the minor irrelevance critics have made it out to be.

19. Audrey's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

«Du génie, mais c'est juste pas le mien. »

20. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

21. Corriel's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

22. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

Далеко не краща, але тим не менше добра робота режисерів.

23. xrystyna's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

24. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film The Unknown Girl

Nancy Drew in an elaborate metaphor on European immigration. Yep...