1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

Hammer films production revisiting the myth of Carmilla. You will find usual ingredients from R.W Baker to give breath to his vampyric creatures. Quite honest but passable film despite the presence of Peter Cushing.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

Exploitant le filon du saphisme, Roy Ward Baker nous fournit une oeuvre somme toute un peu ennuyeuse... www.cinefiches.com

3. animalcalls's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

4. Matt's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

Only Hammer can produce a classy lesbian-vampire movie!

5. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

Girls have Brad Pitt. We have Ingrid Pitt.

6. Tigrão's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

Unequal film: some enjoyable moments (all the scenes in the abandoned castle) but overall, a pretty dull script. I'm still dangerously attracted by Ingrid Pitt's titties, and I bet I'm not the only one...

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

I saw this film streaming on Netflix and found it to be very erotic. I'm not quite sure if it's possible to watch it without developing a crush on the lovely, doe-eyed Madeline Smith. Hammer made a name for themselves in the 70's by pushing the envelope when it came to sexuality in horror movies. "The Vampire Lovers" does so remarkably well...

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Vampire Lovers

Hammer launches another vampire franchise while pushing the boundaries of eroticism in horror movies. Despite its historical significance, it may not be among their best, but under the sure-handed direction of Roy Ward Baker, it packs plenty of gothic atmosphere and overheated vampire melodrama, helped along by the presence of cult icons Ingrid Pitt and Peter Cushing. Good fun for Hammer fans.