1. Savanna Ruedy's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

I don't like Adam Scott casted as the main character in this movie. I feel like he has such an innocent demeanor and it didn't fit for me. Brittany Snow is stunning on the other hand.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

This one hit a little too close to home. I identified with the bitterness of the older brother, and the incompetency of the younger. The difference was that it was my father that wanted her. Luckily for us, my brother and I are not even slightly attracted to each other's mates.

3. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

all the praise this film is gonna get from me is directed at adam scott's beard

4. Edward Copeland's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

The acting raises the level of the movie. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/03/his-brothers-keeper.html

5. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

I've now seen Ben Wyatt's ass, and let me tell you - Leslie Knope was riiiiight. Also, props to Brittany Snow's parents for knowing how to spell and for making a talented and beautiful actress.

6. Ari's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

I've liked Adam Scott since stumbling upon Party Down and he gives a commanding performance here. And he's really the only reason to see the film, which is otherwise a poorly paced, awkwardly directed, and logic deprived indie family dramedy chock-full of trite revelations and strained tension.

7. Brentos's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

pretty weak film held together by the strong cast. All of the main characters in this film are expertly acted by their players, but other than that, The Vicious Kind has nothing to show for itself. The direction and writing are okay at best. The set pieces are nice enough.

8. christopher david's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

9. mpho3's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

Worth watching for Adam Scott's performance. Nice little indie soundtrack, too.

10. Irreversible93's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

An excellent movie. Great cinematography, acting, storyline, message, and fitting soundtrack. What I liked most of this movie is its gradual yet striking character development, all at least somewhat based around the one son, who, even though staying static throughout the film, pulls everyone in and ultimately together, even when disaster seems so close.

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

12. Calhoun Kersten's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

This is the very definition of a performance piece. More often than not it's uncomfortable, but it's also terrifyingly real in its exploration of the dysfunctional family dynamic. Adam Scott gives a breathtaking performance that's so painful to watch, but also completely mesmerizing. J.K. Simmons proves his worth in the scenes he's in as the patriarch, but it is Brittany Snow, all grown up, who steals the show.

13. randomnessnstuff's rating of the film The Vicious Kind

This movie is so awkward in a strange way and to be honest, the plot is a little messed up. I understand the point that this movie is trying to say, but I just don’t really like the way that this movie used to deliver it. I like the character that Adam Scott performed in this movie though, I think he acted like a real a**h*** but it’s funny and also depressing.