1. bitterMoo's rating of the film The Village

2. lofisofi's rating of the film The Village

this movie is so frustrating, Adrien Brody is so good in it but there's so much about this that just doesn't work for me and i'm left feeling betrayed by this film

3. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film The Village

My feelings on this one are complicated. I enjoy the suspense and atmosphere and say what you will, I think the twist is interesting, but the actual script is clunky and filled with tonal problems. Still, a nice film overall, and probably Shyamalan's best.

4. pirri's rating of the film The Village

5. Kamran's rating of the film The Village

As usual I roll my eyes at M. Night's screenplay and dialogue, but that cinematography!! brilliant work, Deakins. 78/100 - Very Good (3.5)

6. FISCHER's rating of the film The Village

Un sujet en or, souvent galvaudé par une réalisation poussive et des acteurs guère convaincants, poussant à une dépréciation des qualités du réalisateur... www.cinefiches.com

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Village

A "I don't remember what I actually think of this movie" three.

8. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Village

Mi stupisco ed un po' provo pena per tutti coloro che hanno speso parole amare per questo film, accusandolo di fare perno su un colpo di scena troppo prevedibile, mentre io sono riuscito a godermelo e pure a stupirmi. Non una storia di paura, ma una storia sulla paura, del diverso e dell'esterno, sulla forza dell'amore, non quello hollywoodiano, ma quello sincero. Un cast pazzesco ed uno Shyamalan in piena forma.

9. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Village

10. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Village

11. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Village

Man, Shyamalan is frustrating. At the time, people judged this largely by its ending (spoiled for me far in advance) and as an allegory for Bush. But really, it deserves to be judged as an allegory for grief, and on that count it works. But how can a director capable of such ideas fail to notice that his actors stumble over his lines, or how often elements that should be serious are instead atonal and silly?

12. lidiishere's rating of the film The Village

omg. I love this kind of movie

13. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Village

14. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Village

15. abyantama's rating of the film The Village

16. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Village

rewatching this movie. the plot holes are everywhere, and once again I came to realize the first reason I gave this movie only 2 stars

17. Tigrão's rating of the film The Village

With all said and done, it's impossible to deny Shyamalan's superb directorial talent. What a script.

18. Luke Spence's rating of the film The Village

19. Meastro0's rating of the film The Village

20. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film The Village

21. Mouraz's rating of the film The Village

Really impressive film for me as an early teen. Miss the times when Shyamalan still made an effort.

22. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film The Village

Original and odd story about going your own way, earnest feats of love and critique of modern America's insultation through comfort.

23. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Village

It's the second time I watched Shyamalan picture and I brain-f***ed by this movie. Nice!

24. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Village

An underrated marvel. For all Shyamalan's detractors, on form, he is a master of suspense and characterisation.

← Previous 1 3 4