1. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Villainess

Basically me watching some game walkthrough on Youtube.

2. mikong's rating of the film The Villainess

3. EmiEmi's rating of the film The Villainess

I hate go pro, Luc Besson and dull script.

4. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Villainess

Ok-bin Kim (who was also fantastic in "Thirst") is the heart and soul of this genre-bending, time-warping ballet of bloodletting. She's intensely introspective, hard-bitten, and probably better than the material deserves. That said, the film consistently and deftly wrings pitch-black humor and pathos out of unlikely scenarios; I'd compare it to "The Man from Nowhere." Earned a four-minute standing ovation at Cannes.

5. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Villainess

"The Villainess" abandons the mannered formalism of its peers to deliver the first Korean revenge thriller that feels more indebted to the work of Neveldine & Taylor, not to mention first-person shooters and anime. Tonally, it's all over the place, veering from pistol opera melodrama to meet-cute romantic comedy, but it proves itself one of 2017's genre movie highlights through its virtuosic set-pieces alone.

6. PeterK94's rating of the film The Villainess

The story is all over the place with barely a point. Effort and style are put into the action scenes, but the camera work is such garbage I become nauseous at several points.

7. zohen lux's rating of the film The Villainess

female faces covered in blood, that's my shit baby!

8. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Villainess

9. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film The Villainess

Delivers on the action violence though a lot of it seems pointlessly sadistic and brutal.

10. msmichel's rating of the film The Villainess

Jung Byung-Gil's 'The Villainess' may well be the action film of the year even if it is mainly a remodel of 'La Femme Nikita'. The opening sequence is one for the ages in its violence, bloodletting and sheer exuberance. Kim Ok-Bin is quite good as the confused killing machine being manipulated by all players. High octane throughout with a very impressive endgame.

11. vordven's rating of the film The Villainess

12. Polyglot's rating of the film The Villainess

I watched a 123 minute version of this film. Is that right? Am I missing something?

13. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Villainess

14. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Villainess

... an overlong, unarticulated, and impotent thriller that opted for the easiest way to impress. (2.5 stars)

15. yuju's rating of the film The Villainess

I liked it for the action sequences, they were very "video game like" and as a person who enjoy playing, that was refreshing. The story is good too, I enjoyed it.

16. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film The Villainess

17. Lthm2's rating of the film The Villainess

Has an authentic kinetic energy, of a very joyful Luc Besson. Ok-Bin Kim is making wonders (last seen in Thirst)

18. P D Dawson's rating of the film The Villainess

As a revenge plot, this isn't Oldboy in disguise, far from it, but the action is so fresh and newfangled, that one is willing to accept such shortcomings of plot and still give it four stars, for its viscerally-charged action alone, if nothing else.

19. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film The Villainess

Don`t whistle or you loose your head! "The Villainess" is video game style, highly emotional avenge more that disappears all the best endeavors of korean masters visual style in a snap. It is an emerging continuum of graphic images of violence which lands in subtle editing mastery of time and space. Just remember the opening sequence transition cut from he pov to third person to realize what you just saw!

20. Jason Av's rating of the film The Villainess

21. Renton47's rating of the film The Villainess

It required extraordinary goodwill for me to stick with this and were it not for a peculiar internal logic I might not have. This film shows the wackest shit with a straight face - not just its brutal, cruel violence, but mainly its epic melodrama, a romance in the oddest circumstances imaginable. It anchors the visual noise of the action, which contains stunning achievements amidst the OTT display of craft.

22. Ostermyers's rating of the film The Villainess