1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The V.I.P.s

It might have been easier to have the cast on castors such is the static and stagey nature of this early soap opera. A murder might have livened things up given the stranded locale.

2. msmichel's rating of the film The V.I.P.s

Stale British soap opera set both in an airport and hotel when some 'upper crust' get grounded overnight by fog. Of course 'a la' 'Grand Hotel' each has a reason for making their flight. Cast fairs poorly with the exemption of young Maggie Smith as a love struck secretary and Richard Burton as a cuckold. How Margaret Rutherford won an Oscar for this is beyond me. '...the beautiful people, the beautiful people...'

3. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film The V.I.P.s

Has a little bit of everything...

4. Matt Reddick's rating of the film The V.I.P.s

Who decided to make a movie about a boring and frustrating experience like being stranded at an airport...?! Wasn't impressed with the wardrobe either. Maybe I was just in a bad mood, but I even hated the set design. That restaurant's wall...!

5. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film The V.I.P.s

A soap opera to be sure, but with such high class production values and a killer cast (Taylor & Burton yes, but also M Rutherford, M. Smith, E Martinelli and, best of all O Welles...sending up every double talkng producer imaginable!)