1. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Visitor

or: Pigeons from Heaven

2. dan_mt's rating of the film The Visitor

what is wrong with everybody, she is just cute and evil.

3. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film The Visitor

I laugh my ass off! the soundtrack is amazing

4. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film The Visitor

An incoherent blend of what was en vogue at the time, i.e. Close Encounters, The Exorcist, Star Wars. Good music and some famous faces make it more tolerable.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film The Visitor

Voilà un film transalpin à connotation fantastique fort étonnant, qui, outre une pléiade de vedettes internationales(John Huston, Mel Ferrer, Glenn Ford, Sam Peckinpah, Shelley Winters, -excusez du peu - séduit par une constante recherche du décor sophistiqué et d'un scénario aux moult rebondissements... www.cinefiches.com

6. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film The Visitor

7. Cependant's rating of the film The Visitor

8. elenagallen's rating of the film The Visitor

An 8-year old girl antichrist confronts an elderly extra-terrestrial Jesus sent to planet earth for stoping her adolescent rage and her lineage for that matter. The screams of a bloody-thirst pet eagle are the only downer to this bizarre (oc)cult gem.

9. sebekk's rating of the film The Visitor

I'm a pretty bird *chirp*

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Visitor

Ni la presencia de dos directores emblema salva a esta película que es una especie de "The omen" en donde el protagonista es una niña y en lugar de un rottweiler es un halcón. No es que sea un filme inverosímil o que evoca a otra película, su problema reside en que le hace falta inspiración.

11. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Visitor

Very weird movie. Entertaining if you disengage logic.Look out for that pigeon! He's got a blade!

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Visitor

13. Polyglot's rating of the film The Visitor

I don't have that many phobias, but creepy sadistic kids just shot up to my top five.

14. cinemaofdreams's rating of the film The Visitor

The weirdest, badly-edited, poorly conceived film and yet there's something great beneath all the catastrophe.

15. Pymo's rating of the film The Visitor

16. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Visitor

Some of the finest use of slow-motion shatters ever to be put on film.

17. film_lies101's rating of the film The Visitor

Can't get it out of my head, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

18. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Visitor

It gave me the "scary creeps".

19. Pierre's rating of the film The Visitor

Jason Eisener's trailer for Drafthouse Films' new remaster: https://vimeo.com/77999098. Holy shit.

20. Mugino's rating of the film The Visitor

Hilariously awfully wonderfully bizarro.

21. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film The Visitor

Do not play basketball. Do not purchase talking bird toys. Do not attend birthday parties. Do not drive automobiles. Do not ice skate. Do not play pong clones. Do not eat a hot dog. Do not date Lance Henriksen. Do not have children. Avoid these dangerous activities at all costs.

22. NICOLE86's rating of the film The Visitor

Franco Nero played a fabulous Jesus

23. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Visitor

I was candy flipping when I watched this. What in the name of fucking fuck is this fucking thing? Fuck.

24. Zach Franks's rating of the film The Visitor

John Huston fighting the antichrist with an army of war pigeons. I am so happy to live in this time and place. So happy