1. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Voices

It reminded me a little bit of Curdled (Reb Braddock).

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Voices

3. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Voices

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Voices

Good comedic performance by Ryan Reynolds after Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds acted as a cold-sadistic psychopath but his characters is also funny, I think. THE VOICES maybe will look too dark for some audiences. But if you are a fan of a movie with some dark comedy in it THE VOICES is worth to watch and recommended for you. Marjane Satrapi succeed to entertain me. Not mention Gemma Arterton and Anna Kendrick's performance

5. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Voices

Please tell Ryan Reynolds that he should play Spongebob Squarepants in live action version.

6. Drew.'s rating of the film The Voices

I think this was brilliant?

7. Luke Spence's rating of the film The Voices

one of Renolds best performances, his character is is both deplorable and likable. All together a great dead-pan comedy.

8. Kotryna's rating of the film The Voices

9. katsuda's rating of the film The Voices

Forgettable movie modeled off of American Psycho. Shows that Ryan Reynolds actually has potential pre-Deadpool. I loved his voices as the dog and cat. The end credits song is pretty funny and morbidly cute, I keep rewatching it.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Voices

Wicked funny. Ryan Reynolds is always good in these rom-coms.

11. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Voices

I honestly thought it was gonna be another rom-com drama movie...

12. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film The Voices

13. film_lies101's rating of the film The Voices

The comedy and horror aspects just felt flat to me, though the actors do their best to make a go of it

14. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film The Voices

My kind of psychological thriller. An interesting character's study. Reynolds was spot on. But the supposedly black comedy was kinda hit and miss, so... 3,5 I think.

15. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Voices

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Voices

17. Mugino's rating of the film The Voices

To couch darkness in comedy is not new and the zany ending was a contrivance that detracts from any sense of purpose. As affable as the cast is (including cat & dog), there are no revelations here about mental illness. The one powerfully redeeming moment is the urgent psychotherapy between Jerry and Dr. Warren, both acting in sheer desperation, grasping for meaning in the face of oblivion.

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Voices

Ingeniously batshit and packed with lovable characters. Reynolds, Kendrick, Weaver and Arterton have never been better. The scene between Jerry and the shrink out in the boonies is delectably penned.

19. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film The Voices

I wish the film had stuck to its more playful dark comedy tone throughout. There are some hilarious moments, in particular from the Scottish-accent cat, but then there are also a number of dark moments that feel slightly out of place, as if they belong in a horror film with a more seriously created, disturbed character. I would recommend this for those seeking out more unique offbeat yet "mainstream" film products.

20. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film The Voices

this is a shitter version of cindy sherman's office killer

21. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Voices

22. Dan's rating of the film The Voices

It starts as a dark and cute Amelie with talking animals before it completely flips and becomes shockingly depressing. And then it makes you laugh again and it flips again and the madness continues. Satrapi is a master of mood and it's the most I've enjoyed Ryan Reynolds in possibly anything.

23. A:A's rating of the film The Voices

I am overly serious and generally impatient with kitsch & talking animals, but I was won over by the dark shots of reality that run through the narrative. It feels like Dancer in the Dark if you flipped the ratio and had Selma singing most of the time. And I will always have a soft spot for those who hear voices...

24. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Voices