1. sissy69's rating of the film The Void

2. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film The Void

Finally something interesting from recent years.

3. Justin Crowe's rating of the film The Void

hell yeah, old school monster movie done right. amazing creature effects and designs. a must-see for horror fans

4. wi.bi's rating of the film The Void

this could be good or at least entertaining and interesting. but seriously, i can't handle it...

5. João R's rating of the film The Void

I just didn't care for any of it.

6. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Void

Fell asleep. Ultra low budget, generic script, not scary, not engaging, feels like a student film.

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Void

Magnifica idea alla base, esecuzione complessivamente del cazzo.

8. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film The Void

A film that cannibalizes Hellraiser, Prince of Darkness, and The Thing shouldn't be this bad. So over mediocre, derivative horror films shot on ugly, lifeless DSLR.

9. teler_thriller's rating of the film The Void

This one had a nice opening premise, and then it went south and I didn't know anymore what it is about. Well, such a shame, because I expect the movie will give me a good show, but it didn't make any sense in the ending.

10. nessmj's rating of the film The Void

2.5 - the only reason this isn't a hard 2 is because i'm a sucker for good practical effects and these were excellent. the frenetic nature of what felt like scenes just thrown together at the expense of the effects made the whole feel disconnected and trite.

11. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Void

Setengah awalnya jelek nih film, untung setengah akhirnya seru

12. norah stone's rating of the film The Void

too many characters with no redeemable qualities. should have elaborated more on the cult rather than cheap gore. if you like sci-fi thrillers (and you can get past the bad acting) you'll like this movie. *receives an extra star for creative monsters (thats clearly where the money went)

13. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film The Void

The story is fairly routine and full of cliches, but damn the practical effects are the best I've seen since The Thing.

14. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Void

It starts really good and then just looses it. Kind of disappointing cause it promised more at the beginning. Entertaining though.

15. film_lies101's rating of the film The Void

Liked the 'The Beyond' homage at the end

16. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Void

I swear the plot is really really bad, but if you're looking to be extremely plased by the aesthetic and vibe, it's pretty accomplished.

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Void

Wasn't that scary and I had a hard time following it as it progressed. It was visually appealing though as an 80's horror homage, so kudos in that respect.

18. The Macho King's rating of the film The Void

19. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Void

This is nonsense - but in a very 80's B-horror kinda way. Nice ideas, but it's all over the place. And I hoped for a better monster job. Gimme more monsters!

20. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Void

The acting is strikingly inept until you realize that The Void is an unofficial adaptation of Silent Hill, with a dash of Hellraiser and plenty of Lovecraft, hence you cannot expect meaningful dialogues or anything that resembles a cogent plot. Avoid The Void: it's devoid of real horror.

21. Dan's rating of the film The Void

3.5* An extra star because my youngest brother found this to be a complete amalgamation of everything he loves about Lovecraft and the enthusiasm was infectious. Yes, there are spotty performances and a fairly pedestrian plot but it had moments that genuinely unsettled.

22. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Void

2.5 stars. Officer Rick Grimes VS. Existential Horror. Admirably more 'Silent Hill' (1999) than 'Silent Hill' (2006) and admirably ambitious in attempting to depict the undepictable... braver, in a sense, than Carpenter's more conventionally enjoyable 'In the Mouth of Madness' (1994) which fills the Lovecraftian aporia with pastiche. This does not stop it from flailing, nor from feeling jumbled, sadly. Props, however

23. Bob's rating of the film The Void

Disposable characters and bland story that is overly abstract to the point of being ridiculous. Still, that doesn't ruin the glorious make-up effects. It's rare nowadays to find a terror and disturbance just by the look and sound of monstrous figure. This flick does that in a very old school fashion - not shying away from its peers such as The Thing, The Fly, The Beyond or Prince of Darkness. Borderline cult classic.

24. André Vieira's rating of the film The Void

2,3. Decent effort. Starts really well but suddenly the plot goes all over the place. We never fully understand the meaning behind the hooded figures and I lost interest after the Clive Barker monsters started showing up. I gotta say I was expecting a cosmic Lovecraftian affair.