1. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Wait

Yet another film, that is so hard to give it a quantified rating... I watched it yesterday, and allowed myself time to "digest it". If you watch this film expecting a "story" you'll probably end up disappointed; I'd say this is an experience; a dreamy, mysterious, poetic drift. Stunning visually, excellent camerawork, and great performances.

2. captainfez's rating of the film The Wait

If Sofia Coppola made a film about bushfires and poor funeral organisation, this'd be it.

3. Gino Eelen's rating of the film The Wait

Strange movie about strange people behaving strangely. And there's a forest fire. Guess I didn't get it. But I did kinda like it.

4. nematomaranka's rating of the film The Wait

this film is made out of fabric of reality

5. MARION's rating of the film The Wait

Beautiful cinematography and wonderful cast. What the hell was that about.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Wait

Tragically self indulgent hipster fantasia missing unicorns and flannel lumberjack shirts. The Wait could only please the Sundance or SXSW crowds.

7. dave gunn's rating of the film The Wait

This is the second time I've been duped by M. Blash, Sevigny, and Malone. As with his last attempt, Lying, this was a series of beautiful shots devoid of plot, almost seeming to bank on the hope that oddity and ambiguity will come off as too artistic to question. Fact is, without context and development behind the characters, this is just a wasted string of scenes.