1. Daniela's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

Great movie, I think the plot is very original and worth a watch on netflix. Also, is that that girl from Riverdale?

2. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

Good thriller. Wanted to get scared, cried a lot. Cute plot. Acting is OK. Rewatchable

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

James Caan is virtually unrecognizable in this movie. Which means he did a great job. He plays a shell of a man who has become quite bitter. He has the unfortunate luck of being the target of two teens who want to convince him that his house is haunted. All the familiar tropes are here. 'Don't go into the basement.' Everything stupid that can be done is done.

4. jxn's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

can't believe this is the first film i've seen this year.

5. Dries's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

Davvero una gran bella sorpresa con un finale amarissimo. 3,5

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

Pretty good thriller that starts out in some sort of horror setting and ends up in drama land. The plot is pretty good and the kids are convincingly obnoxious while Caan does little to warrant his legendary status to be honest. In his defence, he does not have much of a character to work with though. The pace and tension is well handled and is suitably amped up when the end comes. Worth a watch.

7. 849025's rating of the film The Good Neighbor

"He only says, 'Good fences make good neighbors'. Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder If I could put a notion in his head" — Robert Frost