1. jooley's rating of the film The Walk

I'm sure it was a fantastic 3D experience, but, having missed it in theaters, I can't say this can hold a candle to the documentary. Although there are moments when Zemekis' and Silverstri's typical warm shines through, it's oddly emotionless and left me feeling infinitely more 'meh' than "Man on Wire", whereas with a fictionalized account you would expect the opposite.

2. dream_shade's rating of the film The Walk

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Walk

Gue kira bakal ngebosenin ngeliatin film yang mau nyeritain org jalan di atas kabel ke gedung satu dan ke gedung lain. Ya cukup menghibur, deg-degannya ada lha dikit

4. giovanni's rating of the film The Walk

5. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Walk

La mia paura che una storia del genere non potesse riempire in maniera soddisfacente ben due ore di film si è rivelata fondata. Un'ode all'ambizione e al credere nei propri sogni, molto retorica e poco sostanziosa, che poggia sul fatto di essere una "storia vera" per dare interesse ai fatti mostrati, ogni tanto ripetitivi e davvero ai limiti dell'inverosimile. Bravo il signor Petit, un po' meno Zemeckis.

6. pluviosity's rating of the film The Walk

Just another biopic fell to impressionist attempts. However, if you succeed in erasing/forgetting Joseph Gordon Levitt strained french voice, it's actually not that bad of a movie.

7. apriccot's rating of the film The Walk

Philippe Petit is pretty cool.

8. Thomas's rating of the film The Walk

Would have enjoyed this a lot more if I'd experienced it in IMAX format. I'm sure the impressive aerial shots and visual effects would have looked incredible on the big screen. The rest of the story fell rather flat, having seen the far superior 'Man On Wire' (2008).

9. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Walk

Great way to tell an already told story

10. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The Walk

11. come-in-alone's rating of the film The Walk

Please watch Man on Wire first/instead. The Walk is a completely different experience. It's not horrible but it lacks the emotions, intentions, thrill and brilliancy Man on Wire instead has. I personally don't really see the point of this film, also Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like an anime character...

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Walk

I had a hard time getting over JGL's French accent, but the story was pretty good. Polished, if not reeking of typical Hollywood tropes. Only one of the wire shots made me nervous to watch though.

13. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Walk

2+ for the towers' scenes

14. Renton47's rating of the film The Walk

There is an obvious conflict between Zemeckis' obsession with artificial advancement and Petit's entirely human endeavor. Yet the two coalesce in a satisfying way with the film primarily functioning as an excuse to place the camera in physically impossible positions. The result is a tidy ode to all forms of human progress, underlined of course by human destruction, with Petit's selfless feat still more impressive

15. Lintang A.'s rating of the film The Walk

Holy shit, was Zemeckis really behind this?

16. pseuDony's rating of the film The Walk

17. Kamran's rating of the film The Walk

The few bits of spectacle do not make up for this instagram filtered assault on cinematography. 43/100 - Bad.

18. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film The Walk

worth nothing!!!! terrible movie see the documentary man on wire much better...

19. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Walk

Ich liebe Robert Zemeckis, dafür, dass er so ein kraftvoller, grossartiger Regisseur ist! Die Geschichte von The Walk aber ist ein Disaster... mehr auf cinegeek.de

20. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film The Walk

21. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Walk

The Man on Wire was enough to tell this crazy and poetic story, but good reconstitution ^^

22. Polly Dee's rating of the film The Walk

I'm sure there was another bilingual actor who could have played the role... The climax was really good though

23. nyyssonen's rating of the film The Walk

too zemeckis-y for its own good

24. Andrea's rating of the film The Walk