1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Wanderers

Just saw the 2k Restoration of this and really liked the music and the juggling of all the characters. Just seeing the always watchable Karen Allen and Linda Mansz made it worth it!

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Wanderers

(3.5) And so after The Warriors I thought I'd better catch up with this! Much more rooted in reality and still full of humor and drama, and with some very endearing characters, but somehow less cohesive as a drama than the more fanciful Warriors.

3. el.'s rating of the film The Wanderers

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Wanderers

Our Daily Free Stream: Im Jahr 1979 erblickten drei grosse Gangfilme die Kinoleinwände der Welt: Quadrophenia, The Warriors und Philip Kaufmans The Wanderers. Kaufman blickt (genau wie Quadrophenia) voller Nostalgie zurück... die ganze Rezension sowie die unserer Meinung nach wichtigsten Gang Filme gibts auf der Webpage unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

5. José Neves's rating of the film The Wanderers

Cinematography by Michael Chapman.

6. MS1915's rating of the film The Wanderers

The film had a lot of character and a lot of potential. However it left far too many questions for its audience. We never really get a sense of the antagonists motives and characters seem to disappear before we can pick sides. T A lot of great moments are undercut and don't live up to their potential. I think the film may accurately depict the subcultures of the 1960s, but it fails as a narrative of any sort.

7. Sean's rating of the film The Wanderers

Loved this, came out the same year as The Warriors but the difference is one is a coming of age story and the other is an action film. Kaufman is one of those directors who disappears for long periods of time and when he comes back its usually a pretty interesting event. Great cast, great music, good story.

8. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film The Wanderers

Kaufman's most memorable and rewatchable film. The Wanderers is the finest gang related film ever made. The soundtrack is great too and really brings alive the film and the Bronx of the 1960's.

9. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Wanderers

10. Gerald's rating of the film The Wanderers

Well, I'm the type of guy that will never settle down.

11. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Wanderers

perhaps that scene inspired Morrissey to write Striptease With A Difference http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/lyrics/moz-swad.htm

12. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film The Wanderers

Philip Kaufman really nailed it with this coming of age film...nothing like, not even American Graffiti, comes close

13. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film The Wanderers

It's a shame that The Warriors is a more famous entity than this one. I coincidentally rented this movie ( actually, it was my friend, i was just'"what an idiot, renting some unheard movies that seems like a cheap rip off of The Warriors") and surprisingly entertained by the sheer hip and energy of the film.

14. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Wanderers

I love the soundtrack and the early 60s ambiance. Funny and nostalgic.