1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

is there life on Mars? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

A highly entertaining 50s sci fi film, that kind of is known today for epitomizing everything we think stereotypical of the genre. I don't hold that against the film, obviously people really dug it so decided to pay homage/rip off in various later films. This one feels like a live action Johnny Quest cartoon. I personally loved it, but I can see why others wouldn't, as it is a bit preachy here and there. 3.5 stars

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

La terre est envahie par les soucoupes volantes martiennes. Pour l'époque, un bon film... www.cinefiches.com

4. Ethan's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

This was a great adaptation of the HG Wells classic. The effects may be dated but the film still works.

5. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

6. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

Will probably watch this over and over with the sound of...

7. mjgildea's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

What a cheese tray! I'm sure the effects were top notch 60 years ago but you know when you're rooting for the bad guys and praying for them to just clear the table in one fell swoop you're dealing with an awful script. War of the Worlds actually made This Island Earth look great. War of the Worlds is what a threesome between corniness, awfulness and dullness would look like.

8. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

I disliked it through and through. I really didn't mind the cheap effects, but the script was shitty, the story was weak, and the religious tones that filled the movie was downright preposterous. Such an insult to a great novel!

9. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

Great VFX for 1950's I actually cried when I was a kid, when the RBG Cyclops tentical goes after the main characters. But what actually made me laugh so hard when i saw this later on in my life, was that they hooked it up with a projector, thats right alien technology is compatible with a 1920's projector!! hahahahaha loved it.

10. Cannibal Corpse's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

11. Martin Sichetti's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

I really enjoyed it, very fun. Good effects

12. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film The War of the Worlds

Basada en la celebre novela de H.G. Wells, esta entretenida pelicula de matineé dominical, con el paso de los años, se ha vuelto un verdadero clasico del genero. Obviamente, no es algo que a un espectador actual le deje con la baba escurriendo de la boca, sin embargo, cabe destacar que, a pesar del tiempo transcurrido, rudimentarios y todo, los efectos especiales de esta cinta siguen luciendo bastante logrados.