1. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film The War Room

modern politics seem to never change, please see Weiner after this

2. Viginti_tres's rating of the film The War Room

The message is still relevant and the footage is good, but the documentary style is outdated and the editing leaves the film feeling rushed. Speed Kills Cinema too.

3. Simon Reid's rating of the film The War Room

Celebrates the team who paved Clinton's path to power in 1992, and were praised in his victory speech as 'brilliant, aggressive, unconventional but always winning'. Aspects of the then-innovative campaign seem almost timid today, with bruising, negative presidential races now de rigeur (although one hopes 2016 will remain an exception). Fascinating stuff for all political junkies.

4. Ramzi's rating of the film The War Room

Superb view into a great campaign. Might watch it on a loop for the next four years.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The War Room

James Carville is a hoot of a man.

6. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The War Room

Along with James Ridgeway's looser, snarkier Feed (not on here at this point, I don't think?), this is the film about that other Clinton's first presidential campaign that cracks wisest and deepest. Of obvious and incisive moment, too (as I write this, anyway). Your perspective may be that of a more hopeful future. I hope so.

7. Andrew Weaver's rating of the film The War Room

Some great long takes of white dudes politikin as usual

8. Oneb's rating of the film The War Room

Passionate and intelligent, but difficult to follow without background, or information on the relationship between Clinton and the communications team. Such opaqueness or absence may stimulate a sceptic mind into suspicion, or learning.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film The War Room

In which one James Carville rightly ascends into legend ("It's not horse shoes and it's not hand grenades"). Perhaps the one aspect holding "The War Room" back is its brevity, no doubt a result of being released in the VHS era. Circa 2016, with modern viewers happily binge-watching 7 seasons of "The West Wing" without coming up for air, you kind of have to long for a 3-hour cut of this documentary on Blu-ray.

10. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The War Room

11. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The War Room

Fantastically crafted by a pair of excellent documentarians, The War Room is everything that House of Cards (i.e.) should be and more. It's not about shooting from the hip, but understanding what makes people tick and, ultimately, believing in what you are doing. Pennebaker and Hegedus capture the passion, the tactics and the will to transform a country like very few have done before - fiction or not.

12. filipequintans's rating of the film The War Room

A eleição presidencial americana de 1992 (Bush versus Clinton) vista de dentro do comando de campanha democrata.

13. Nick Piccolino's rating of the film The War Room

14. davefilkins's rating of the film The War Room

This film got me fired up about politics in a way that I have not been in quite some time. Am I too realistic? Cynical? Disillusioned by failed policies of the man elected in this film? Regardless, I found myself swept up in the politics as a sort of game - and I can understand how these professional politicians become involved looking to change the system, only to find that they are ultimately the ones who change.

15. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The War Room

Great behind the scenes look but certainly doesn't help the uninitiated. Didn't see any of the genius that has been discussed regarding this campaign team, and not having any exposure to campaign teams before and after this one, I had no idea what it is that they changed. I'm sure its stunning for those in the know. Really wish I was.