1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Warrior's Way

A live-action anime. If that sounds like fun, you'd be correct. If that sounds freaking stupid, you'd also be correct. Also provides a ridiculous amount of Chow Yun Fat homage - I thought I had checked into the Peace Hotel.

2. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Warrior's Way

About twice as long as it needs to be, given how over-the-top it is, but I was in the right mood for its mix of goofy, good-natured cliche and colorful CGI. Plus, it's hard for me to hate a film that kills off the (Helpfully captioned) best swordsman in the history of mankind in its opening scene.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Warrior's Way

Definitely a film that should be avoided. Jang Dong-gun is one of the biggest stars in Asia thanks to Korean hits like "Friend" and "Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War." He should probably stick to scripts in his own language as this attempt at combining Eastern and Western talent is an awkward mash-up of cowboys, ninjas, excessive slow motion, and CGI skies that look about as real as cotton candy.

4. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film The Warrior's Way

Are you kidding me. Worst use of cgi I have seen in a long while. The script didn't help much either.... What can I say...