1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Watch

I watched it for Ayoade. 'Nuff said.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Watch

3. Charles Vignon's rating of the film The Watch

4. Joyce's rating of the film The Watch

god bless Richard Ayoade

5. Ghostman's rating of the film The Watch

An extra star for Richard Ayoade

6. MAO1's rating of the film The Watch

7. SlavicaSkoric's rating of the film The Watch

my fiancé made me watch this. richard ayoade is not the only reason i give this one three stars. i honestly enjoyed the funny parts and the actors really got into it which is quite possibly the most important spice when cooking this particular type of comedy.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Watch

Richard Ayoade deserves a better squad.

9. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Watch

at first i wanted to give 2 star i'm giving it 3 star because richard ayoade

10. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Watch

11. sidonieg's rating of the film The Watch

was so high when i saw this and thank god because i would have been bored as hell if not and the only thing i thought after was wtf. i wasnt expecting something so surnatural

12. Christian R.'s rating of the film The Watch

i really wish this gave half reviews. or no reviews. hated it.

13. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film The Watch

Film no. 1 on my 2013 Watchlist- an okay comedy made much better by the addition of Richard Ayoade.

14. Reindertot's rating of the film The Watch

Soy parte de la minoría a la que le gustó mucho esta película. Es una comedia gringa del lote bueno (Seth Rogen escribiendo, The Lonely Island dirigiendo/supervisando). Una versión "Ohio" y superficial de "attack the block".

15. Bizy's rating of the film The Watch

the scene with matryoshka is the only thing that justifies existence of this movie

16. Kasey's rating of the film The Watch

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Watch

Shit just got serious(ly boring)!

18. Sónia's rating of the film The Watch

I only watched this for Richard Ayoade. It's not that funny, but oh well, it has The Doors on the soundtrack.

19. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Watch

well, i was able to laugh - from time to time. funny actors / shit story.

20. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Watch

On paper this was a movie that I should have liked and I wish it was funnier than it was. I'm a big fan of Akiva Schaffer and the majority of the cast but most of the jokes fell flat and I found myself thinking about other funnier movies and TV shows that these guys were in.

21. Diane Du's rating of the film The Watch

22. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Watch

OK, this should have been way better than it actually was. As always, Stiller plays Stiller and Vaughn plays Vaugh, and they do it with aplomb. But seriously, they are way too talented to keep rehashing the same old routine as they do in this movie. It's a shame they don't even seem to try to do something different these days. And what was Ayoade doing in this movie? Damned if I know. Still, a decent time kill.

23. MGeo's rating of the film The Watch

This movie was completely unremarkable and just another trite, tired, dumb gross-out comedy that tries so hard to an unbearably painful level. If not for the presence of Richard Ayoade (who I love for both Submarine and The IT Crowd; but even he is both horribly mis/underused here), I would not have remembered it at all. Overall, it was a terribly missed opportunity to introduce Richard Ayoade to the mainstream.

24. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film The Watch

Twas the best of times, twas the worst of times... all in the same movie.