1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

I see the issues, but at the same time, this movie is evoking fragmentation and displacement of identity in multiple respects: a displacement of the Sun that incites a transdimensional displacement of identity, a girl replacing her doppelganger's image in mirrors and in water, as well as an unseen observer assuming the voice of a child. That we're identified with the 'ghost' could open a discussion about projection.

2. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

I watched this at a friend’s house in a double feature with the Changeling. This is kindof fun in a so bad it’s good sort of way. The whole secret society that the children are part of never gets any explanation and neither does most of the supernatural stuff. The cinematography and cheap special effects are mildly charming. Like a lot of 80s dark Disney, it is questionable who the audience is supposed to be.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

L'étrange aventure de la jeune Jan Curtis qui vient d'emménager dans une maison hantée ..... www.cinefiches.com

4. Ryan327's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

5. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

The Steadicam Operator in the Woods, more like. I know it's a kids' film and I may be a jaded horror cynic, but frankly this could have done with some gore and violenza carnale.

6. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

7. i hate movies's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

okay so this is not really very good, but it's worth watching for bette davis taking her role very seriously amidst some of the worst child-acting i've seen in a while. plus: DISNEY HORROR.

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Watcher in the Woods

Another one of Disney's failed attempts to join the horror market, but it's actually not bad, if a bit dated. A suitably atmospheric supernatural mystery with a likable cast and a number of effective moments. Not any kind of classic, but solid entertainment.