1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Way Back

2. auloel's rating of the film The Way Back

Okelah ini temanya survival film. Tapi generalisir komunisnya sangatlah indon.

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Way Back

(...) Der Film gibt vor, realen Begebenheiten zu folgen, doch sie sind es nicht. Ich habe keinen exklusiven "Arthaus" Geschmack, schliesslich bin ich Videothekar! Manchmal hätte ich mir auch von Peter Weir gewünscht, dass er etwas mehr Abenteuer und dafür weniger "Realismus" bietet. Vielleicht hätte er doch mehr anfangen können mit dem hübschen polnischen Mädchen?

4. Joyion's rating of the film The Way Back

It's an enjoyable little survival film but there's nothing about it that's really oustanding or different. It's more like 3.5

5. L. Nolan's rating of the film The Way Back

Vividly staged - feels like little, if any, greenscreen here (thankfully) - but somehow too sketchily distant to generate real emotion.

6. rllr's rating of the film The Way Back

A barrage of improbabilities and lazy directional efforts...based on a true story.

7. Thomas's rating of the film The Way Back

Decent adaptation of a truly awe inspiring undertaking.

8. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film The Way Back

9. runfromfire's rating of the film The Way Back

Visually sweeping and well-acted but it lacked any sort of intensity. Plenty of emotional moments but it was just kinda flat from the moment of the escape onward. All-in-all very Peter Weir.

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Way Back

Good but lacks intensity. Just think of what could have done the director of Picnic at Hanging Rock with such a script 30 years ago? The movie flopped at the box-office and is Weir's last directorial effort to this day.

11. venenatis's rating of the film The Way Back

12. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Way Back

Though people argued about the reality of this journey actually taking place, but if it weren't true.. I'm sure there were real events like it. You can't turn away from a film like this. This epic drama had quite and ensemble (Ed Harris, Colin Farrell, Jim Sturgess and Saoirse Ronan).

13. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Way Back

A solid story that gets straight to the meat of the bone without wasting time on background detail. Compared to a masterpiece like Galipoli however, the way back is a straight survival tale hat resorts to stereotype and avoids any greater statement on the human condition. 3 stars

14. TheBigCombo's rating of the film The Way Back

La pelicula pierde energia al desaparecer Farrell. Tiene igual, cierta fuerza hipnotica que por momentos roza lo espirituoso. Cada muerte es memorable. Lamento la inclusion de las imagenes de noticiero finales.

15. Rock and Bull's rating of the film The Way Back

I can't wait to see this film!!!!

16. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Way Back

17. SALESK's rating of the film The Way Back

As much as I admire Weir's dedication to keeping the epic alive, this effort is more tired than transportive.

18. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film The Way Back

I enjoyed this film. Really good casting and make-up work. The film dragged, but I've been trying to decide if that is really a bad thing in this instance. I walked out of the theatre thinking, "wow, how did those people do that? they were walking forever!" so...did the slow speed of the film really just enforce how lengthy the journey was, or was the pacing just off. Either way, it is worth a watch.

19. rado's rating of the film The Way Back

Not sure where this was going, but it was certainly watchable.

20. Starshine's rating of the film The Way Back

21. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film The Way Back

22. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Way Back

"Tastes like chicken." - "Yeah. A big black poisonous chicken with no legs." it's an awesome movie & just a stunned story ! great acting by the whole group.

23. Charlie P's rating of the film The Way Back

It's not a terrible movie. I've just seen too many movies like it. A group of prisoners escape. On the long journey home, they all become best friends, and some of them die.

24. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film The Way Back

I really liked the film. Read the book a few years back and was really interested to see how Weir took it. I don't think many directors could have done better. I cringe to think of a Spielberg version of this story, haha. I was a bit disappointed that he left out the sasquatch sighting toward the end of the story. That piece of the book had been a big issue in debates about the authenticity of the author