1. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Bruce Lee! Versus Chuck Norris! In the Coliseum! In Spaaacceee! Alright I added that last bit. A bit of insane, silly fun.

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Only one star from me, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it: I did!

3. ronny's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

first Bruce Lee i've ever seen, and now i know why my dad was obsessed. also, nunchaku!!!

4. mpho3's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

A+ opening credits. Though the score might sometimes make you think you're watching The Way of the Pink Panther, the fighting is all fire breathing, nose flicking dragon. Pop some corn, take in Lee's sick skills and Norris's back fur. Stretch like a stray cat in a Roman Coliseum or better yet whittle some darts in case you get confronted by gun totting thugs. And if a girl removes her clothes, run away! 3.5 stars

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Chuck Norris sports the coohoolest pants there. HOT !

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Bruce Lee is a BADASS. But this movie is just bad. I can see it being a "guilty pleasure" for some perhaps. But the first half comedy stuff is just cringe-inducing and painful. The "epic fight" between Chuck Norris and Bruce is only "epic" in the fact that they are who they are. The fight itself is pretty pedestrian (except for the chest hair and the chest hair grab. Those = epic and gross). Ah wells.

7. Omus's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

He's no Michael Dudikoff, but this Bruce Lee fellow might be going places.

8. muse_x's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Bruce can't act, but, he can kick butt & I'd no idea Chuckie Baby was such a bear!

9. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Despite the wooden dialogue and terrible camerawork (half the scenes are out of focus), it's pretty incredible to see Bruce Lee fight Chuck Norris in the Roman Colosseum. I definitely perk up during the fight scenes.

10. Feng Ling's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

rome has the best police and densest thugs in the world! one star for being almost coherent and acceptable production (ever since birdemic, everything I watch deserves at least as much), one star for Bruce Lee, and one star for Chuck Norris

11. David R Williams's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

For many if not most of my generation, this was our first experience with a "kung-fu" movie and with Bruce Lee. Not a classic by any means. Not even a very good movie. Hell, let's face it, its a terrible film....but pure grindhouse enjoyment. Sit back, channel your inner adolescent 70s teen and enjoy.

12. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

I didn't like this flick at first, but then Bruce Lee did his goofy smile, and it all made sense.

13. Nick Potter's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

It certainly isn't Enter The Dragon. What this film lacks in story, it makes up for with incredible fight scenes.

14. Omar Avila's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

The movie itself moves at glacial pace, but Bruce Lee's shows not only his skills as a martial artist, but the effort it takes in practice to get to this level. Also, Chuck Norris fighting Bruce Lee? How often do we have this honor??

15. wgorans's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

A classic of martial arts cinema.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Despite offensive stereotypes, horrible camerawork, leaden dialogue, and a stupid plot, it's nice to see someone beat up that sweaty guy with all the chest and back hair.

17. Nacnud Schmalz's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Wow, that must be some restaurant - don't forget to pack some heat! Meanwhile, watch B.Lee and ChuckN. have sex in the Colosseum. Playing-on-a-loop at some gaudy old vaudeville theater near you!

18. David Richards's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

It's always a pleasure to watch Bruce Lee perform his fast and graceful style of Kung Fu. He is the Fred Astaire of martial arts, so light on his feet. As to the humor, Lee is no Jackie Chan. The only time I was amused was when Lee pulled out a fistful of Chuck Norris' abundant chest hair. The camera was out of focus at times and I have no idea why the final battle is witnessed by a feral kitten.

19. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

20. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Bruce Lee siempre nos entrega una actuación óptima, pero en esta ocasión los actores que lo acompañan me dejaron mucho que desear, incluso el mismo Chuck Norris. Para la época de los 70´s me parece que está bien en torno a cinematografía. Pero siento que pudo hacerse mejor. Tal vez porque fue dirigido por el mismo Bruce, que no tuvieron una dirección óptima a diferencia de otros cineastas. En general, me gustó Lee.

21. emichan's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Chuck Norris' chest hair

22. RadiantFlux's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon

Worth it for to see Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris.

23. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film The Way of the Dragon