1. Jon B's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

Bad in many ways. A truly dreadful scene with Juliette Lewis's character made me switch off, and I'm a huge horror fan. Avoid.

2. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

If we were to place this film would put it as a cross between Pulp Fiction and Pistolero. Nothing original to see.

3. Thomas's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

4. Sunshine316's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

I love this movie. Benicios pants are so tight. :D

5. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

A different kind of action film, fun for those with patience and a keen eye for detail.

6. Greg S.'s rating of the film The Way of the Gun

Can't sugar coat the negatives, the dialogue/v.o. is as indulgent as Tarantino wannabes can get, and the pacing is downright terrible at times and no idea what accent Phillippe is going for. Though there's a certain ambition to the irredeemable characters and the reflexive Peckinpah ending is nice. Most of all James Cann is stone cold boss stealing the show with a beautifully restrained performance. Worth seeing.

7. Sarah Smith's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

8. Sandra's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

very, very, very underrated GREAT movie

9. rko281's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

It's all downhill after the first scene with Sarah Silverman, sadly.

10. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

Being Christopher McQuarrie's directorial debut, my expectations were too high. A Peckinpah-like crime thriller with a diffuse story line and shallow character development. The shootout at the end is the only intense moment, without being surprising at all.

11. Danny Derakhshan's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

One of my guilty pleasures. Funny that some people call this a western. I can see why, but to me its an action thriller dramedy.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Way of the Gun

Surprisingly slow-paced action thriller. The numerous plot twists are obvious, the dialogue sounds like it's written by a film school reject who's overdosed on Tarantino, and the acting is awful - even great actors like Benicio Del Toro and James Caan sleepwalk through their roles. Worst of all, it's just dull and talky, making it a chore to sit through.