1. Quincy Houdayer's rating of the film The Way Way Back

This movie is one of my favorites. I've always had a soft spot for coming of age stories. This is a particularly good one.

2. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Surprisingly, and I do not mean this in a derogatory manner, I really found this film rather good. Well worn coming of age scenario that was given a little pep up by the fine cast and sincere execution of the story. No big thrills and spills but just enough pathos about the normal everyday little things/ dramas that make up most peoples lives. Perfect Friday night viewing.

3. konijns's rating of the film The Way Way Back

The stars are for Sam Rockwell

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Way Way Back

I too would like to spend a summer hanging out with Sam Rockwell.

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Way Way Back

...James, der die Unsicherheit seiner Figur so echt spielt, dass es richtig unangenehm wirkt! Seine Leinwand-Präsenz hat mich richtig verängstigt und während des Abspanns dachte ich nur: Bitte, ich möchte nie wieder Vierzehn sein! (Dazu gibts unsere Film List mit den besten Coming Of Age Filmen (jedenfalls nach unserem Geschmack) auf der Empfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

6. chazell's rating of the film The Way Way Back

felt sorry for all the women in this

7. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Way Way Back

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Way Way Back

9. amysimpson's rating of the film The Way Way Back

?? so disappointed, i thought it was dull and too predictable and the praised misogyny was so uncomfortable to sit through

10. marianamorais's rating of the film The Way Way Back

What this beautiful movie teaches is a great lesson everybody should have in their minds everyday. All we, human beings, need is love: to love and to be loved. If we don't find that component in the ordinary people, like family, we will search for it in other souls who captivates us. So... A friend can be found in any one, no matter their age, sex, work, etc.

11. Calu.'s rating of the film The Way Way Back

Oh, Sam Rockwell. Nice dude.

12. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Way Way Back

just amazing, scpecially if you know what it is to have someone on your family who you don't get along.

13. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Another failed Sundance bait.

14. João Estevens's rating of the film The Way Way Back

15. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film The Way Way Back

Everyone except our main character was interesting. The lead was just boring and for the most part irritating. Sam Rockwell was the only redeeming feature.

16. André Pereira's rating of the film The Way Way Back

17. Thomas's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Cheerfully directed good-natured coming of age drama. Sam Rockwell is particularly good value.

18. Droog811's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Kind of like the Bill Murray movie Meatballs...but better...

19. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Sam Rockwell s character is the person you ve got to know if you really need something to cheer you up. 3.5/5

20. Diogo Pires's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Another coming-of-age story about a misunderstood kid with family problems but it's not a bad movie. Some likable characters and a serious and different Steve Carell.

21. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Way Way Back

remember when we hated steve carell

22. J. O.'s rating of the film The Way Way Back

Points for Rockwell and Collette, but it's about as generic of a formula as the trailer paints it to be. There are some genuinely funny moments, and the supporting cast is generally better than the mopey lead, but overall it's not worth much more than a bored viewing one evening.

23. Daniel Alanis's rating of the film The Way Way Back

Two stars just because Sam Rockwell did his job right.

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Way Way Back

The directorial debut of Faxon and Rash really connected with me. And while the direction is solid it's the writing that shines the most. You'd think it would end in cliché but thankfully ends on a perfect note.