1. Mogambo's rating of the film The Weather Man

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Weather Man

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Weather Man

There's a surprisingly long sequence devoted to explaining the term "camel toe."

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Weather Man

When I think of my father, I think of Bob Seger's Like a Rock

5. rachel collier's rating of the film The Weather Man

6. Lena Lopes's rating of the film The Weather Man

I watch this movie when I'm feeling angry

7. Lord_Beria's rating of the film The Weather Man

8. Frank's rating of the film The Weather Man

is this supposed to be a comedy? is michael caine trying to be American? Hurt to see my man Nic is this horrible pile of ____

9. film_lies101's rating of the film The Weather Man

Nicolas Cage is remarkably restrained, the film suffers due to that fact. Almost worth it to hear Michael Caine say "Frosty", "Cameltoe", & "Big Gulp". There are a few scattered WTF lines as well.

10. Tigrão's rating of the film The Weather Man

11. frequency_one's rating of the film The Weather Man

about just the right amount of overacting

12. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film The Weather Man

This is underrated, but it would be a much better movie without Nicolas Cage's contrived voiceover.

13. gaia_blu's rating of the film The Weather Man

14. vordven's rating of the film The Weather Man

15. souljacker's rating of the film The Weather Man

I've never laughed so hard as I did in the camel toe scene

16. Ben Wheeler's rating of the film The Weather Man

There's something right about this movie. I've tried to reason with myself saying, this movie's too mainstream, but I can't find any fault in it. It's personal, witty, emotional, beautifully and candidly shot. It's nearly perfect. If Verbinski didn't have millions of dollars at his hands, it wouldn't look so polished, but he didn't use that money for cheap fixes. I see a labor of love, a stand-alone masterpiece.

17. Justin Kane's rating of the film The Weather Man

One of Cage's less heinous offerings. A great line about a "frosty" as well.