1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The White Helmets

I am suspicious of the anti-Russian rhetoric. The rest of it is compelling.

2. Viginti_tres's rating of the film The White Helmets

I feel like people must be equating this film with the men it depicts; they are deserving of praise, but it isn't. It takes a highly-charged topic, some powerful footage and dilutes them into a limp, formless and jingoistic puff piece that consistently makes the least complex or compelling choice. What a waste.

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The White Helmets

These guys are heroes. To do what they do requires a type of love for humanity that conquers any fear of death or terror. You can see that in their testimonies, and I'm glad someone has told their story. Take 40 minutes out of your day to watch this one on Netflix.

4. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The White Helmets

5. ioanabogdana's rating of the film The White Helmets

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The White Helmets

Though not as in depth as one would think, coming from the director of the excellent "Virunga", The White Helmets is still a sobering watch, showing us a tiny glimpse into an international catastrophe. Brave people, brave crew, disastrous politics.

7. Eric Rucker's rating of the film The White Helmets

Heartrending. Almost too much to bear as a viewer, so it is confounding as to how one could live it and retain as much hope and bravery as they do. Unimaginable bravery that could not even confound us if not for the parallel bravery and resilience of the filmmakers who document the physical and emotional devastation.