1. f-nanda's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

Jack White is my forever teenager crush. SHUT UP!

2. Patricia's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

3. Alejandro Calle's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

Probably my favorite band ever. I fucking Love Meg and Jack White.

4. Janit's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

I miss these guys SO BAD.

5. Shane Winter's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

As a Nova Scotian, I absolutely love this film and I dug the fact that the Stripes played little improvised concerts in random locals. Amazing band, amazing documentary. Jack playing White Moon at the end could give chills to a corpse.

6. Andy Cucumber's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

Mediocre documentary on a fantastic band

7. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

Meg White: Soft-spoken thrash drummer, cries beautiful tears.

8. i hate movies's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

this is not as good as it could've been (i would've liked more, longer clips of each stop on the tour, as opposed to a few glimpses of each city, instead of so many long, meandering shots of jack and meg walking around on the beach, for example) - however, it is an interesting insight into a band that's been somewhat mysterious and guarded. also: the last scene? let's talk about how good that was.

9. In An Expression Of The Inexpressible's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

It's a solid, uninventive music documentary that in it's form isn't really special, but I can't give it less than 4 stars because after all it's about the fucking White Stripes and it was because od them a hint of magic.

10. Frank's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

I find Meg incredibly sexy.

11. Asher's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

12. Goиzalitroи Troи's rating of the film The White Stripes Under Great White Northern Lights

wen documental....iwal en raro ver a Meg tan opacada por Jack ke obviamente es el wen ke la lleva.... pero la mina practicamnte no habla...y si habla no se le entiende...le tienen ke poner subtitulos jajajaja....na pero wen docu harta musika ahh y comienza con "el concierto mas corto de la historia"...jajaja